Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre
Ranked #19 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I find it sad that a wonderful hotel staff that did such a great job to insure my stay was enjoyable was then so unresponsive when I was rousted from a deep sleep on the morning of my departure at 6:45.. That incident made it difficult for me to appreciate the rest of the weekend I spent in your other-wise fine establishment.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeannie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

David, thank you for taking the time to share feedback from your stay. I sincerely apologize that your sleep was disturbed by the outside waste removal truck. We want each and every one of our guests to have a comfortable and relaxing stay, and I'm very disappointed you left feeling anything but. I do hope you will give us a chance to provide you with an amazing Hampton Downtown experience in the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights when went to Indianapolis 500.
Nice hotel with good location for restaurants and bars. Not startling but clean and friendly staff. Bedroom was nice ,clean and at rear of building on 6th floor which was very quiet.
Breakfast was OK with a choice of cereals, fruit and limited hot selection but not very exciting.
Self service with polystyrene plates and plastic knives and forks! I never found a bar in the hotel.
No safe in bedroom.
The plus on this hotel is the location.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Jeannie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you, Trevor, for taking the time to write this review! I'm glad you enjoyed our amazing location in the heart of Downtown Indy! A tip for next time you are in town, we do offer safety deposit boxes in our back office for your valuables!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

An excellent hotel for enjoying sporting events in Indianapolis! We felt safe walking downtown and enjoyed the mall, shopping, restaurants, movies and all the related activities to the Indianapolis 500 race.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for such a great review, Leonard! Our convenient location is definitely a guest favorite! We'll see you next time you are in Indy!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great Location! Reasonable price if prepay. Towel from previous guest left on the back of the bathroom door. Stains on chair. Did not eat breakfast or use valet parking (although it is reasonably priced). WiFi worked fine.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeannie H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Downtown Across from Circle Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Deborah, thank you for taking the time to write this review and give us your feedback. Our goal is comfortable and clean accommodations each and every visit, and I am sorry we fell short of providing you that on your stay. I will speak with our staff and pass along this information so we can learn from it and improve. I am very happy that you enjoyed our convenient location!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Hotel is clean, friendly staff, no self parking. I miss having a mini refrigerator and microwave in the room as I travel with my Bullet and make smoothies for breakfast. The Continental breakfast is nice if you're not trying to be a real health buff. Having the mall right next door is a nice asset as well.

Room Tip: No microwave or mini Refrigerator in these rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for this review, Jackie! Our suites come furnished with a fridge and microwave, but upon request, we can provide you with a fridge in your room at no additional cost if one is available! I'm so happy you enjoyed our great location! We hope to see you next time you are in town!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Rarely do I stay at anything but a Hampton Inn. It is always clean and consistently comfortable. My home away from home. The rooms are always a great place to rest after a long day of work. I work trade-shows a lot and enjoy the consistency of coming "home" knowing that the bed will be comfortable and clean and the internet will be working. I love the fitness facilities as well. Great to know that I have it all when I stay at Hampton Inn.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Tim, thank you for such an outstanding review! Thank you so much for being such a loyal guest!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This is a great place to stay. I feel as if I am home. The staff is always extremely friendly. I know what to expect and it always surprises me that it is better than expected. The rooms are neat, clean and welcoming. There is always plenty of tea and coffee available and someone to help you find you way. I always stay here when in Indianaolis.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Karen. If you feel as if you are at home when staying with us then we are doing our job! That is our hope for every guest. Thank you for your kind words and such a great review!