Suburban Extended Stay Northeast
US$213
US$208
US$189
  • Pool
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$155
US$204
US$174
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull size refrigeratorpots and pansdish soapsheets and towelsroom was cleantop floordefinitely stay here againfront desk staffmicrowaveskilletsinklaundryhousekeepingcarpetmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I booked this hotel 2 months in advance for the Dave Matthews Band concert. Once arriving at the hotel to check in I was informed they called me that morning around 10:40a to tell me the hotel was overbooked and we were moved to a hotel 30 miles away from the concert. There are many problems with this. First, I booked 2 months in advance! Had there been an overbooking I should have been notified more than 5 hours before check-in. Second, It was already over a two hour drive from Ohio. We left home 10 minutes before the call to drop off children at their grandparents house. We left early so we could have lunch, check-in, then meet up with our friends staying at the same & surrounding hotels. Really, really disappointed in the was my reservations were handled.
On a side note, the hotel did pay for our room for the inconvenience, but I much rather would have paid to be closer.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tanya B
Reviewed 27 May 2013 via mobile

We were coming into town for the Indy 500. We were booked in a hotel on the other side of town that got over booked and they needed to move us. So we weren't happy with that inconvinence.

This hotel was not in the best location for what we were doing, but we made it work. We were a bit taken back with the sign that we neede to take our trash to the dumpster. Not what we are used to in a hotel.

This is probably not a bad place if we are in the area for several nights and need a place with a full kitchen.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Diana H
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Hotel charged me for 1 night as a "no show" even though I called and cancelled. When questioning a staff member about this she stated there was nothing she could do and the manager would be in Monday.....really?

Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Wmsmom
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I spend 100 nights a year in hotels and 99% of the time it is in a Hilton property so when I was assigned a room at this extended stay I was expecting the worst and found the opposite! :) When I arrived I found that the hotel was in excellent condition, the counter staff was pleasant and helpful, and the room and common spaces were spotless. There is a kitchenette with full size refrigerator, two burner stove top, microwave, coffee maker and a dishwasher. The kitchen was stocked with dishes, silverware and also a pot and pan. The beds were very comfortable. The television left a bit to be desired, it was a lower quality 32" flat screen but served the purpose. There is a good desk with task chair. The hotel allows for pets, but there was absolutely no sign of previous pets in my room. This could be due to excellent housekeeping, or they have rooms identified for use as pet occupied rooms. There are three drawbacks to this hotel for business travelers: No in room ironing board / iron, but there is one available at the front desk which leads to the second possible issue; The front desk is not 24 hours. The third possible issue is that daily room housekeeping is not included, but is available for a fee. I was here for three nights and the room was quite. The rate is great for those on a budget.

Room Tip: May want to ask for a room opposite the expressway for summer stays if you choose to open the window.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank knhd976
Reviewed 23 March 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying that you need to book online before 10pm or you won't get your room (even if you paid!) the reason being that the lobby isn't staffed 24hrs - only until 10pm. They put your room key in a lock box after those hours.

We were very impressed with our room, we weren't expecting anything beyond basic because of the price. The room looked newly renovated - half carpet, half wood panel floor. Very nice looking, Great new, clean bathroom. Room smelled fresh & clean. Full size fridge, microwave, stove-top & dishes. Flat screen tv. Friendly, nice staff. Great experience!

--Only complaint would be that our blanket looked old and possibly dirty - it had many cigarette-sized holes in it.

• Stayed: March 2013