My wife and I stayed at the Indianapolis Airport Hampton Inn the night before leaving on trip. We had a very early flight, and it was less hassle than leaving from home, which is about 90 minutes away. This relatively new hotel is located just off Ameriplex Parkway very close to the new Indianapolis Airport terminal, unlike many of the older airport hotels which were built near the entrance to the old terminal. We found it very convenient to get to, comfortable, and set far enough back from the road to be surprisingly quiet. The desk clerk was friendly and accommodating when we checked in. The room was clean and comfortable and had free wifi. Like all Hampton Inns, there is a free breakfast. When we left in the morning to catch our flight, it took just 5 minutes to get to the airport. This is a great option for travelers who need convenient access to the Indy airport or just need to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Combine the convenience of being near the Indianapolis International Airport and the comfort of a new and modern hotel and you have the Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis - Airport. As an added bonus, we offer 24 hour shuttle service to and from the Indianapolis International Airport for whatever may arise throughout your travels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Indianapolis-Airport Hotel Indianapolis
- Hampton Inn And Suites Indianapolis-Airport
- Hampton Inn Indianapolis