We had a bedroom/living room suite (room 523) the night before Thanksgiving for our family of five and loved it. The living room was large (with sleeper sofa and recliner) and so was the 2-queen bedroom. There was a large mini bar connecting the living area and bedroom with the bathroom off it. The room was immaculate! One of the cleanest rooms we have ever had. While it was directly off the freeway we never heard any noise, however we were facing the opposite direction. The front desk staff was very friendly. Great breakfast, too. However, be aware that the $129 a night room (bargain for the size) held a hefty $22 tax which I was unaware of.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis