“Indy Drury”

Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Ranked #13 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 10 March 2013

This was the best Drury I've ever stayed in, the suite I got was super huge, very nice, very clean - my kids and I loved it! The Happy Hour drinks and snacks were so well appreciated, breakfast was delicious, I even brought a large plate up to my son in our room. The living room was huge, there was also an extra large counter space with fridge/microwave. Very large bathroom too. Got a room on the top floor and had a great view of Indy area. And the pool area was also great, with a pool that allowed my daughter to swim outside and in. Included a very nice sitting area around the outside portion of the pool, and since it was an unseasonably warm day, we took full advantage of this.

Room Tip: The higher the better, the suites can't be beat!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 March 2013

I stayed there this past weekend with a group of about 60 people. Two nights, two people to a room. So that's 30 rooms. That adds up to a fair chunk of change right ?!? I forgot a small item in my room and asked if they could send it to me. Their answer ... "the only way we can get that to you is if you send us a stamped, self addressed box". WELL THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Stanton G
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We stay at the Drury Inn hotels whenever possible. This one did not dissapoint. The hotel is one of their newer properties. Everything was well kept and in good condition. Of course, with the free meals (a hot breakfast and free food and drinks in the evening), this is an even better deal. A nice quality hotel with extras you don't see at many other hotel chains. A good choice if you're looking to stay in this part of suburban Indianapolis.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank gutman
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We stayed there with our new puppy that we were traveling with. Staff made sure and gave us a room close to an outside exit. Hotel had some youth hockey teams staying for a tournament. No noise or problems with all the kids. Location was easy to get to. Room was very clean and nice. The 5:30 kickback food and drinks were very good and the Hot breakfast had an amazing selection and the food quality was very good. Several restaurants are within walking distance. Would stay there again with no question! Excellent value!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Freitag79
Reviewed 10 February 2013

nice and clean. staff was very friendly. only problem was seating for the kick back and breakfast. thebreakfast was nice and hot with a good variety of food. the kick back at night needs a few more items. but overall it was a nice place to stay for the money.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2013

Thank you for choosing the Drury Inn and Suites. We greatly appreciate your business and value your feedback. As a brand we are always looking for ways to better serve our guests and will use your comments as means to improve. Thank you very much for the positive words regarding our staff and the work they do to maintain our hotel. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 29 January 2013

We stayed at this Drury this past weekend while in Indy for my son's team dance competition. The hotel was full to the hilt with all sorts of kids in for this dance competition, hockey tournaments and wrestling tournaments. Not only was it a great stay, there were no problems with so many kids in one spot. The staff was tolerant but things were orderly and smooth:) We love Drury because they are always clean and comfortable and this was no exception:) Definitely would stay here again. In fact, we are in March:) Thanks Drury;)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2013

We stayed the Drury Inn during a family trip to Indianapolis to see the Children's Museum and the Zoo. The location was convenient - right off the highway, and minutes away from the attractions we wanted to see. The employee at the reception counter immediately set the tone for our stay - she was friendly and accommodating, and we had similar experiences with other staff members we encountered. The room was clean and comfortable, but the best feature of our stay was the food. After spending hours at the museum, we were so tired - and it was really nice to have the well-stocked "snack" buffet as an option. We ate a full dinner, which was included in the price of the hotel, and we didn't have to leave to locate an off-site restaurant. There were plenty of choices, and our four-year-old was very happy with the kid-friendly food. We were even given drink tickets so we could enjoy a few glasses of wine or a cocktail.
After eating, we spent time in the pool and jacuzzi. The pool wasn't large, but it was a good size for families, and our son loved the half inside/half outside feature. The room was clean and the water was pleasantly warm even though it was a cool night. During the evening, we also enjoyed the free popcorn - even months later, my son (and husband) still talk about how great it was to be able to help ourselves from the popcorn machine whenever we wanted.
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed my stay at this hotel, and I will definitely look for Drury Inn hotels when I travel in the future.

Room Tip: We took a tip from other Trip Advisor reviewers and requested a room on the side opposite the highwa...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family