If you need a clean and comfortable place to stay in Indianapolis - this is the place. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The cost is very affordable and it comes with free breakfast, cocktails and food in the afternoon ( almost like a dinner, in my opinion).There is free wifi, free late check out if needed, indoor and outdoor pools, an exercise room - to mention some of their amenities. I was quite busy the weekend we were there, but they were able to provided good service to all their guests nonetheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis