This was our second stay here, the first being a year ago. We were not disappointed. Check in was quick, the desk clerk was very courteous. The "kickback" time was great, with meatballs, hot dogs, nachos & cheese, baked potato, and salad. Everything was fresh and the eating area (which would seat about 60 people) kept clean. All of the staff were attentive and courteous. Our room was exceptionaly clean. The pool and hot tub were small, but well maintained. If you need to shop, a large mall is just a few minutes away, as well as a large choice of resturants. If there was a drawback it would be the noise from the interstate traffic. But the confidence of a good room and staff, and the service outweigh the noise. Check out the travel coupons, as they are committed to honoring them at $79 a night, a super good deal for Drury.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis