“Free Breakfast and Dinner”

Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Ranked #13 of 179 Hotels in Indianapolis
Piedmont, Missouri
“Free Breakfast and Dinner”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here on business last week. Loved the free lunch and dinner (plus a few free drinks!), and the room was nice and clean, and the staff was friendly. Would stay here again. The only thing I didn't like was that the bed wasn't the comfiest...

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank Lottidotti12

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Czech first
South Dakota
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We spent a weekend here to get away from home as the winter was driving us nuts. The staff is beyond friendly, and will accommodate anything you need. We were impressed with the breakfast & "dinner" that is nightly too. There were enough choices to make anyone happy and have something to eat. It also saves $$ on going out to eat if you don't want to. They also keep popcorn popped from mid afternoon on until around 9-10 pm. The pool is half indoors and half out, and very well heated. We enjoyed relaxing in that and the hottub. The room was very clean, and each room also has a fridge, microwave, and coffee pot. Pets are allowed, which is a big plus with us as we take our dog with us everywhere. There were alot of unruly kids that the staff handled quite well, and the unruliness didn't last long. Not too many hotels will speak to kids that are ruining it for others. (A bunch were going into the pool without adult supervision, running & playing in the halls and elevators. They did it quite professionally too so no one was upset. I blame parents for that and not ANY hotel that has to deal with kids let loose just because its a hotel. Our room was very clean when we checked in, the lobby was also. We enjoyed out getaway here and would recommend it to anyone. Our only complaint is that they should flip the mattresses or rotate them as they sag on the edge near the nightstand from everyone sitting in that spot all the time. The rest of the mattress is firm. The staff here is great! We would definitely come back here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 18wheeltraveler
Danville, Kentucky
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The stay was fine until we woke up the next morning to find our vehicle had been the pasenger window had been smashed in and glass and snow covered our passenger seat.
Tends to ruin a trip.
Hotel was quick to run and purchase duct tape and find a cardboard box to cover window and send us on our way since we were making repairs under the underpass at their front door. (I guess that is not good for business...) They were nice but offered nothing else than sorry.

I would mention the hairball in the sink, but that seems inconsequencial compared to the damage and expense we incurred to our vehicle - not to mention scaring our kids to death and making for a cold, noisy, and hard to see ride home.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank Stephanie B
North Webster, Indiana
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Everything was excellent about this hotel. From the moment we checked in, the huge room we were booked in, the free happy hour with hot and cold snacks, the filling breakfast selections, to the extended noon check out time. The very friendly and helpful lady that checked us in was there the next day working the desk when I returned to the hotel at 12:45 needing a shower after attending a hot yoga class at The Yoga Studio! She graciously allowed me to use another room to shower in since our room had already been turned over. So glad I didn't have to go shopping in my sweaty yoga clothes! She was a life saver!! I will look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: Room 505 is a great suite, lots of room
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Lisa B
Lubbock, Texas, United States
Reviewed 26 January 2014

This was a unplanned trip and we had to make hotel decisions last minute each day. This was the best one we could of made. We called the front desk directly and got the best help. They made sure we where well taken care of. The room was very nice and the bed was the best!! Love the pillows! Has a very nice breakfast. We would stay here again and again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Kathy T
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed here for a cheer competition as our "stay to play" team hotel. I will begin by saying I wasn't too thrilled about staying here as I have never stayed at a Drury Inn before and I typically do not stay at pet friendly hotels but I was pleasantly surprised to find a beautiful hotel with wonderful amenities. I was on the 7th floor and it appeared that my room had been recently renovated, mine didn't look anything like what's on the website. There was also a coin operated laundry on this floor. Every employee I spoke with was very friendly and very helpful. The free hot breakfast was a great start to our long day of cheer events and the free evening "adult" beverages were especially appreciated! I highly recommend this location and I will now add Drury Inns & Suites as one of my favorite chains to stay with

Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Kim J
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed 13 January 2014

We checked into the Drury Inn Indianapolis Northeast at the height of the second worst winter storm in Indiana history. As a result of heavy snow and strong winds, the power in our home went out. Temperatures were expected to drop to 15 below zero that night so we knew we needed to find an alternate place to stay until the power came back on. But we needed a hotel that would accept pets as we had two Yorkie dogs, a kitten and another 18 year old cat! Drury Inn welcomed pets so we made a reservation.

The hotel was absolutely packed with people who had also lost power, many of whom had dogs. I've never seen so many dogs at a hotel before!

The hotel itself was very nice, clean and modern. Despite the fact that many hotel employees couldn't make it in because of the treacherous roads, we still got checked in quickly and efficiently.

We were amazed to find out the hotel not only offered a free breakfast, but also a free dinner - very uncommon in hotels! We assumed that because of the storm, the hotel might have trouble feeding us all due to lack of food delivery and employees. But, each meal had plenty of food and service was never lacking.

The employees - specifically the managers who were more than likely stuck at the hotel with us - treated all of us with kindness and compassion. They knew we were there under less than ideal circumstances and they went above and beyond to make our stay pleasant.

Our power came back on the second day we were at the hotel - however, we discovered we had broken pipes and, therefore, no water. We asked if we would be able to have a late checkout time to give us more time to get our water turned back on. They told us that not only would they be happy to extend our check out time, but we just needed to tell them when we wanted to leave and there would be no charge for that night. Bottom line - our water came back on at 8:00 p.m. and the hotel DIDN'T CHARGE US FOR THAT DAY!

Because of our extremely positive experience at this hotel, I give it my highest recommendation.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family