Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfree popcornbaked potatoan indoor outdoor poolred robinfree food and drinksfree eveningevening foodchicken tenderswafflescold cerealhot breakfastbreakfast and dinnerchildren's museumhot tubexercise roomwould stay here againthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

A friend and I stayed at the Drury Inn a few days ago. We had originally planned to stay at the other Drury Inn in Indianapolis and I'm glad that we changed our reservation. This location is newer, clean, bright, attractive, and in a good location. We were professionally greeted by staff and our room was ready and clean. The room has a refrigerator and microwave concealed in dresser so you don't have to look at it all of the time. There is a dispenser in the shower with shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. Note: No little bottles of these things and no lotion. (Minor concern: Just bring your own.) The lobby is bright and inviting. We enjoyed the hot breakfast - eggs, potatoes, waffles, sausage, biscuits, muffins/toast, oatmeal, cold cereal, fresh fruits, and juice/coffee. We did not attend the evening reception, but the menu sounded tasty. I don't typically stay in a hotel when I visit Indy because I have relatives in town, but if I have to stay in a hotel again, I would definitely consider staying at this facility.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor near the elevator, but it was surprisingly quiet. There was a group of people standing by the front/main door late at night and we could hear them, but they eventually left and things quieted down.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank CEGTripping
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Stayed here for a conference that was just last night and all day the day I am writing this!Some family,my dad who is a news reporter who speaks throughout the country and myself stayed here....we checked in and the staff were very kind and friendly.....it was our first time at Drury and it was nice so far.We had to move rooms 3 times due to reservation problems but otherwise everything was fine,the first room was clean and nice with a large bathroom!We liked It very much.....the next day we moved to our next room which was a double/queen room that was average like most hotels have,the only thing was there was a slight stain on the wall :/,we also enjoyed the dinner they had from 5-7PM....even saw a familiar person from my old school!The next day we moved to our suite which was where we are going to spend two nights (1 since I'm in the room writing this)....we liked Drury so much that we thought about joining the gold key club until....we saw dogs in the hotel and asked if the hotel was pet friendly and sadly yes :(.....we just hoped that they clean the rooms very well after a dog is in one.Otherwise it was a great stay and will stay at Drury if needed...... It was also good location,just down the street from castleton mall so yeah

King room - room 430
Queen room - cant remember
Suite - room 505

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Ethan L
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay with us; we always appreciate hearing from our guests. I am happy to know that you had a great experience with our staff during your visit to Indianapolis. I will pass along your nice comments to the team as they always enjoying hearing them. I sincerely apologize that you had an issue with your room, your comments help us to continually improve and better serve our guests.

We are a pet friendly hotel and I assure you that we do have the proper procedures in place for servicing pet rooms upon departure. We provide extra cleaning for rooms with pets - the walls are wiped down, the carpets are deep cleaned, and more. We hope this extra care results in a clean fresh room and a comfortable stay for all our guests. We truly value your business and look forward to your next stay with us.

Andrew Woodruff

Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed here twice on our way to and from another destination. Front desk staff super friendly and helpful. Very clean room with great wifi. Kickback in the evening was plentiful enough for our dinner. The free breakfast in the morning was great! We would definitely stay here again. I did find the price pretty expensive for a week day. $150 plus tax and that was a govt rate!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Klala
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Rooms were comfortable and clean! Popcorn at night in breakfast area is genius! Breakfast was delicious with a good variety. The location was perfect. Rooms were spotless and bathroom was ultra clean. Service was phenomenal! One of the nicest places. I wish i could have had a chance to use the pool but we were there for a conference and there was not enough time. Excellent facilities.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank catstewart
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I recently went there for a family reunion. It was ok but there was some things that could be better. The rooms weren't dirty but there weren't as clean as they could have been. There was dust in places and you can tell they only clean the basics. In addition, I specifically asked if they were going to clean our room one day when we didn't get out until noon. They told me yes but they clean it. I had to call to get a new set of towels and have the trash removed. In addition, they allow dogs. I'm not talking about the small dogs, there was a GREAT DANE in the building staying there. That was a little uncomfortable. I wasn't aware they allowed dogs. I might have stayed somewhere else only due to my husband's allergies. The breakfast and evening reception food was bland at best. I think we only ate once because of that. The alcohol they give you during the reception is MINIMAL. It's not a real shot so don't expect much. I have yet to stay in a really nice hotel in Indianapolis so I wasn't very surprised that this was average at best. It's newer and the location is great so that was a plus. The staff is friendly but it they focused more on the details, it could easy be a better than average hotel.

Room Tip: Get a room on the end. There was a few high school teams there for a tournament and we didn't hear a thing being at the end of the floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank toniecet
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast, and for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate hearing from our guests, as we use your comments to help improve our product and services. I am sorry we did not fulfill your expectations regarding the room cleanliness, breakfast, or at our kickback. As with all Drury Hotels, we are pet friendly and we do take steps to ensure that everyone has a pleasant stay. I am appreciative of your nice comments about our team and will be sure to share with them. I hope we have the opportunity to serve your lodging needs again, and provide an outstanding experience!

Andrew Woodruff