Stayed at this hotel for the Final Four festivities. The first night raced downtown after check-in and then a late evening back to the hotel. We discovered overnight that the road noise on our side/end of the hotel facing the highway was very loud. The next day at around 11:30 am (Easter) went down to the front desk and waited for the large front desk lady to pause from complaining to someone in the back about having to work on Easter, and politely requested a new room away from the highway if possible. She said the hotel was pretty full and she doubted it, but also that she wouldn't know until later that day anyway, so come back later.....with-out checking a computer or anything. (again, it was close to noon when I asked) Could be I was not the first to complain about that, but it would have been nice if she would have checked something, or told me she had just looked and there were no rooms available or something. Anything other than just "come back later". I guess I was stopping her from complaining about her life and job, so just get the hell out of here so I can continue seemed to be the theme.
That kind of set the tone for the weekend. The lady assisting at night was very nice and seemed totally customer friendly, but the overall attitude of the staff was kind of like the hotel experience in general.... mixed and just ok. Room was decent and clean, but road noise was bad. Fan for A/C was loud too, not sure which was worse. Overall it seemed like a decent clean hotel, but free breakfast was just average, and due to the a.m. desk staff and loud road noise would find someplace else to stay.
I like Drury Hotels and use the ones in St. Louis frequently, but this one did not measure up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis