We were in Indianapolis to visit family and friends and decided to try drury's new hotel in Castleton. We have stayed at the drurys in Marion, Il and was very happy.
The Hotel was very nice and very clean except when childen would come down for popcorn and spill it all over the floor.
Our room was lovely except we had to have the blankets changed!!!!!!! We always take a black light with us to check for dirty linens and it paid off.
The staff took care of the problem right away. Thank you very much....
All and all we will be staying there again but I will have my black light in hand!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near Castleton Business Park, Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast is located off I-69 with easy access to I-465 and I-70. Enjoy a free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R), then relax in our clean, comfortable rooms. This suburban area is 30 minutes outside downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northeast Hotel Indianapolis
- Drury Inn And Suites Indianapolis Northeast
- Drury Inn Indianapolis