“Great romance enhancer”

Sybaris Indianapolis
Reviewed 4 April 2011

My wife and I drove to Indiana specifically to stay at this hotel. All-in-all, we had a great experience. Our only complaints were that we saw several ants in the pool room, and considering the amount of money we spent to stay in the Paradise suite, the bed was extremely hard. There is no box springs, only a mattress on a wooden platform. Still, we had a wonderful time together.

• Stayed: April 2011
4  Thank Cablain

Reviewed 24 March 2011

I took my boyfriend here on 3/23/11 for his birthday. I drove up early (3pm, our check-in was 6) to ask about blindfolding him until he was in the room so it wouldn't spoil the surprise. The lady at the front desk said that would be fine and that I could sign in for him. At that time I also asked for a tour of the room we'd be staying in (suite #5, the majestic) so I could familiarize myself with the room in general, light fixtures, etc. As soon as I walked in I knew it'd be a great night for us.
Before leaving the lady told me we could check in early, 5pm instead of 6! This worked out great and we were delighted.
He was so surprised. The room was immaculately clean. Pool was great. Thermostats in each room. Great massage chair and whirlpool tub.
We went to get dinner and everything was less than a mile away so we were gone no more than 10 minutes!
Overall our time was beautiful and I got a great deal(30% off Wednesday night stay) so it was $282 rather than the normal $329+
We will be going back at least twice a year :))

• Stayed: March 2011
3  Thank Imagoofyg00b3r
Reviewed 5 January 2011

I went with my boyfriend and it was for are one year anniversary. The pool was so warm and i love the lights around the bed. I loved the mirror up over the bed we slept with the light for the stars on and had the music playing all night. I was really peaceful. One thing i loved was that the room had no windows so when we woke up in the morning there was no light. The bed was amazing i dont think i have ever slept that good before. The only bad thing was i ran into the bed corner twice and now a bruse from it lol. But for all in all, i think that this was a great anniversary and one great thing came out of it... My boyfriend and i are alot more closer and more in love.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kitt3nFace
Reviewed 26 November 2010

After reading the few negative reviews on here - I was "slightly" worried. My husband and I enjoy fun weekends away a few times a year and once a year we splurge on the big vacas. We have been to Fantasuites in Greenwood Indiana many times for those quick weekend getaways, and knew "kind of" what we thought to expect.
First off, the reviews who complained - I can only imagine they were not looking to get away for a "reconnect with your partner” getaway. This is not the Ritz, or a bed and breakfast or an all inclusive on the Riviera Maya! It is exactly what we expected (a sexy time!) and BEYOND..
We had suite 5 - Majestic Pool Suite - amazing.
When you walk in the bed is to your immediate left, Jacuzzi on the other side of that and the fireplace and pool are off to the right.
There is a flat screen TV that swivels to face any direction.
Every light in the place is on a dimmer, and there is some exceptional mood lighting :) The stars are cool over the bed.
The music you can hear in the pool area which is great!
The steam room is fabulous.
The Jacuzzi was perfect. Loved the heat lamps over head for heat and mood lighting!
There is no pool smell at all. The pool was kept sparkling clean (I am a CPO, so I was overjoyed to see how well kept it was!)
There was NO complaint as to room cleanliness or sanitation at all. It was immaculate. And I am a germaphobe!
The massage chair was wonderful!
The ONLY complaint I could think of is that it took 5 minutes for water to get hot in the bathroom shower - but just shower in the steam room shower - its hot immediately there :)
Yes, there are free adult channels too.
This is THE place to go for honeymooners, anniversaries, or just reconnect and relax time! We WILL go back and we WILL tell our friends!
Minutes away from nice restaurants and the great shopping malls in northern Indy.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
8  Thank LittleCountryBmpkn
Reviewed 11 November 2010

We celebrated our 27th anniversary here during the second week of November. The experience exceeded our expectations.

The property was clean and our room was perfect. The steam room was fantastic and the pool/waterfall rocked our world. Do not hesitate to plan a getaway at this place.

We will return as soon as possible!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Buccos
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We had an absolutely wonderful time. The room was absolutely CRYSTAL CLEAN. The bed was soft--slept wonderfully. Pool, steam, hot tub were just amazing. There was a CD player that funneled the audio throughout the suite...WONDERFUL!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mwpyle
Reviewed 1 August 2010

We were allowed to check in early (super nice!) and had a wonderful weekend lounging around the pool together. We thoroughly enjoyed the fireplace and the privacy they offer! A terrific weekend getaway!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple