“This place is amazing!!!”

Sybaris Indianapolis
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

My husband took me here for my birthday, and it was one of the nicest places we have ever visited. We stayed in the Majestic. Everything was outstanding. Room was very clean and up to date. We will definately be back.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank smoochums
There are newer reviews for Sybaris Indianapolis

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a nice couples get away this is the place for you. The rooms are incredible and if you are looking to bring romance back or just to relax, you will not go wrong here. After swimming in your personal pool, relaxing in a whirlpool tub or using the message chair you can crawl into bed and fall asleep under the stars, well that is if sleeping is on your mind.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank CWat1260
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I took my wife to sybaris for her birthday, and when we walked in our paradise suite it was breath taking! My wife was speechless! It was our first time there and the pictures on the web site does it no justice! We are looking forward to our next visit and it will be soon! There were restaurants very close to the club as well. It was an over all beautiful experience! The staff was also very kind to us. See ya soon sybaris.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tony S
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I took my wife to sybris in Indianapolis for her birthday, the place was breath taking when we walked in our paradise suite! My wife was speechless! We had the best time of our lives! I am looking forward to our next visit and it will be very soon! An excellent get a way romantic break to rekindle the flames!! There were great restaurants very close to the club,

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2013

We planned an overnight stay here and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We had a room with our own pool, albeit a small one. We fooled around with the sauna and found the jacuzzi to be large, relaxing and just right for cuddling (even though we are not skinny people, we fit just fine). The bathroom was just a regular one. Were glad to have the fridge and microwave, as we brought our dinner with us. There was coffee, too. Bed was comfortable. There is a sound system and tv and accommodates your own videos or music. There is also a fake fireplace, but it does add to the ambience. All accommodations are in individual houses, so very private and very quiet. Not at all tacky...

Room Tip: Every room at the Indianapolis site are individual houses. Very quiet and private.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank flowerdocs
Reviewed 13 June 2013

This being our third trip in a year, we were afraid that we might get burned out staying in a Sybaris Suite....we were wrong! Our night in the Paradise Suite (for our 21st Anniversary) was just a enjoyable as the first. No windows, no phone, just you and yours peacefully alone in a romantic suite that truly has no equal for hundreds of miles around. Is it a tad bit cheesy? sure it is. Is it an absolute blast? YES!
If you're a fun couple, you absolutely need to experience the relaxing solitude that Sybaris has to offer.
I upgraded to a VIP membership this year, so an early check in or late check out are free every time we stay. It's very clean, and more fun and relaxing than you can imagine. Bring plenty of snacks and drinks, so you don't have to leave until its time to check out! :)

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Sean S
Reviewed 5 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at Sybaris to celebrate of 1st year anniversary. What can I say the pool temperature was great. The room was beautiful. The stereo sounded amazing. The fireplace looked warm and inviting. Didn't run it long, not sure if it actually releases any heat. We did have one slight problem with the first room they put us in. The air conditioner was set on 70 but it wouldn't go below 77 degrees. My husband called the front desk they sent a matinence person to our room he checked the thermostant and went outside. About 10 minutes or so later the front desk called to advise if the room doesn't cool off in 20 minutes or so to let them know. So I called the front desk abt 20 minutes later, the said to bring the key card back and they would put us into a different one. Once we got moved things settled down. We relaxed, enjoyed our night. When we checked out the next afternoon the desk clerk asked how the night went. I told her about the a/c issue and a couple of the lights in the second room not working. She gave me a coupon for a free afternoon extention on our next stay. I am pleased with the all they did to help us. Even with the slight issue we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank slh0592
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Conrad Indianapolis
#7 of 185 in Indianapolis
JW Marriott Indianapolis
JW Marriott Indianapolis
#8 of 185 in Indianapolis

Been to Sybaris Indianapolis? Share your experiences!