A frequent traveler, I've seen the full range of hotels, so I think the previous review does not accurately portray this hotel currently. I booked this one-night stay for a $67 rate ($75 total), and liken it to a Days Inn caliber (definitely not luxury as the Lees chain tends to advertise).
- high speed internet access (both wired and wireless)
- nice continental breakfast (donuts, juices, coffee & cocoa, yoghurt, french toast, apples & bananas, cereals)
- general cleanliness (though not perfect)
- good in-room coffee and new coffeemaker
- softened water (Indianapolis water needs it)
- open interior layout
- decent channel selection, including HBO
- somewhat worn furniture and fixtures
- uncertainty of smoking and non-smoking rooms
- proximity to interstate (can be occasionally noisy)
- minor maintenance issues (tiles, carpet)
- minor smells, noticable but not that unpleasant
- staff not as friendly (at least by my Southern stds)
Overall, I'd consider staying again, as it is one of the better values in NW Indy. If one room wasn't to your liking, they are accommodating and not heavily booked.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.