Quality Inn of Indy Castleton
US$182
US$189
US$163
  • Breakfast included
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$83
Indianapolis Marriott East(Indianapolis)
US$221
US$202
  • Pool
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$87
All reviewswafflesroom was cleancomplimentary popcornshower areasingle kingwaffle makersoccer teamboiled eggsoutdoor poolnice breakfastslept greatfront desk clerkquiet areawould stay here againbudget hotelbroad rippleplace to sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2013

Overall this hotel was well maintained, and offered what we needed for a very busy weekend in Indianapolis. We weren't there too much, aside from showering and sleeping. I will say if we would have been primarily at the hotel, we probably would have opted for one that offered a few more amenities (such as an indoor pool, etc.). The front desk was very helpful in assisting us with local restaurants and directions. Check-in and check out were both very easy. The hotel did not offer a variety for their breakfast buffet. We stayed two nights, and were disappointed when we saw the exact sime items on the buffet the second day. In addition, the items that were offered, were very limited (based on other experiences at other establishments). They did offer complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the lobby around the clock. They also had a mini store inside the lobby that offered some snacks and toiletry items as well, available for purchase. The lobby, hallways and our room were all very clean.
If I were traveling to Indy on another busy weekend, I would probably stay here again. If we weren't going to be quite so busy while there, I would probably look at another establishment.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank SnorkelGirl14
Michelle B, General Manager at Quality Inn of Indy Castleton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our hotel! I will take your review and use it to help better improve our breakfast.
We hope that you choose to stay with us again whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

While on business in Indianapolis, I was looking for my usual--affordable, clean, quiet, and a decent cup of coffee in the morning. What a pleasant surprise to find this great Quality Inn that fit the bill and then some. The staff is friendly, and the entire hotel is impeccably clean, even though it is showing a little age. My king room was quiet and comfy with a big screen TV. Breakfast choices included eggs, biscuits and gravy, breads, cereals, waffles, and yogurt, and had some nice extras like cherries for the waffles. Good strong coffee and some juices. Very large breakfast area. I didn't try out the outdoor pool, but it looked nice. Loads of shopping and dining in the area, and its right off the highway for easy travel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Judy C

Thank you for all the kind words in your review and taking the time out to write it! We really appriecate your feedback! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed here as a family (4 adults) on our way back home from vacation. The hotel is WONDERFUL! There is coffee, tea, and hot cocoa 24/7. The breakfast was wonderful with healthy options - Activa Yogurt and hard boiled eggs and fruit or non-healthy options - belgian waffles with cherries, muffins, and danish...mmmm! The hotel unit was just fine as was the bed and shower/bath. There was even a frig in our unit and we appreciated that.
I would not hesitate to stay here again as it was a wonderful experience and worth the $59. We had a coupon for $49 from the hotel books you find at the roadside rest stops. We ate at Applebees just down the road and best of all, they are 2 blocks from Trader Joe's. We stopped there, too. Easy on off the interstate.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank nuftravel

Thank you for taking the time out to write such a nice review about the Quality Inn! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you visit us again soon whenever you are in the area!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Spent two nights here recently. Hotel was well maintained with courteous staff. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. Breakfast was nice and included

Location was close enough to shopping and dining with easy on off access to the interstate.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank Wakarusa_INTraveler

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel! I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay! We hope that we will be your first choice hotel whenever you are back in the area!

Reviewed 9 March 2013

This renamed Jameson Inn near Castleton is now a Quality Inn but it still has the best gm and staff in Indianapolis. They will go out of their way to get you extra hangers or another bench for luggage or advice on where to go. I come to Indy few times a year and i always try to stay at this hotel. The rooms are clean and comfortable and the atmosphere is always friendly. The continental breakfast is great in the morning and the location is perfect for all that I need to do. It is also a good value. I recommend this hotel for everyone.

I also just joined their ChoicePrivledges frequent stay and I am looking forward to rewards from stays at their hotel group.

Room Tip: Call through the choice privileges hotline for the best price
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Rainbowboss

We always appreciate the kind reviews that you write about our hotel! Thank you again for being such a loyal guest.