“Good choice for park & fly.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #9 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Columbia City, IN
“Good choice for park & fly.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel the night before we flew out of Indianapolis on vacation for the park & fly. The extra charge was $30 and the hotel shuttle took you to and from the airport. The shuttle driver the morning of April 12 was very personable and really hustled to load and unload the baggage. The hotel has a nice restaurant area and bar for food and/or drinks. However, breakfast does not begin until 6:30 a.m. and we had to leave for the airport at 6:00. (I know the Fairfield Inn on Southern Avenue starts serving their breakfast at 5:00 a.m.) The rooms were very nice and clean. The rooms also had a small refrigerator and microwave in addition to Kerig coffee makers. That was a nice treat!

Room Tip: If you have a lot of luggage, ask for a room nearer the elevator (since the hallways are very long).
Green Features: We were very pleased that the hotel was non-smoking.
1 Thank JackieNChuck
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Dear JackieNChuck:

Thank you so much for the detailed review of our Hotel. I am sorry the restaurant was not open early enough for your departure, however we do put out coffee, Tea, Hot chocolate and our pantry has grab and go breakfast items available 24/7. We thank you for your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. You can count on us.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Rome, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Mattresses are too firm. Room mini-fridge was really loud, kept me up at night. Good hot breakfast, but it costs money. Pool is a little small, but that and the hot tub are really nice. I can't say i'd recommend it, but it is a nice hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Andrew LS:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and I apologize that you did not find the accomodations to your liking. The Garden Sleep System beds adjustments are subtle and take several minutes to adjust to the settings. We are disappointed that you were unable to find a suitable setting. At Hilton Garden Inn we do not provide complimentary breakfast, however for one great low price, you get all you can eat freshly cooked items such as Omeletes, Garden Waffles, Fresh cut fruit, fresh danish as well as Daily specials. I am sorry you feel you cannot reccomend us and hope you will allow us another opportunity to change your mind.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

This is an excellent airport hotel and reasonably priced (I paid a conference rate of $124/night), but if you want to go anywhere downtown or go out to a restaurant, you need a car or taxi. There is nothing else nearby. The restaurant is good, and the service was excellent. The bar has a good beer selection; I had a Long Hammer IPA which was very enjoyable. The dinner menu selection is limited, but what they have is very good. My room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. Being an airport hotel, you might hear airplane noise, but the hotel very helpfully provides ear plugs on request--a very nice touch and one not usually found. Recommended!

1 Thank DonH
Dear DonH:

Thank you so much for the detailed review of our Hotel and restaurant. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and service. I want to inform you that we will launch a new menu starting May 1st, that has a larger selection of items to chose from to please most every palate. We sincerely thank you for your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Ottawa, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Super clean, convenient to airport, lovely rooms, hot tub really big and nice. Adjustable memory foam beds really comfy. Keurigs in room which is a nice touch. No nearby restaurants other than the one in the motel.

Dear Brian A:

Thank you so much for the review and we are pleased you enjoyed the stay and facilities offered. We realize you have a choice and thank you for choosing us. We hope we will be your first choice each time you are in need of an overnight stay. You can count on us!
Thousand Oaks, California, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Stayed here for a layover. Teresa (our waitress) and the staff were great hosts. It's a hotel in the middle of no where, but was a great one night stay. Traveling with my 4 year old as well, it was super family friendly!

Thanks!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Eric J:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the service provided. I will share your comments with the staff and a big thnk you to Teresa for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Very good location for business traveler. Priced right! Convenient to Airport, suburbs and about 15-20 min from downtown Indy. Rooms are new, clean and inviting. The member are helpful and I can mention names (: Amy Seles manager and from the dining lobby I can tell there is Roxy and Jeanie they are just lovely.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west just to say sun down.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Khtani:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and services provided. I will share your comments with the staff and a special High five to Amy, Roxy and Jeanie for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.
Jasper, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I signed up for shuttle service and paid the $30 to leave my car at this hotel while I went out of town for work. Not only did the shuttle leave me at the airport, but they refused to come back for me until 30 minutes later. The excuse I got was that the shuttle was at capacity...which I assumed that when I reserved a spot during booking on the shuttle and confirming said spot assured me a seat at the 5:15 time I requested? Not only that but the hotel had my cell phone number and they didn't bother calling me to inform me I would be stuck standing around for 30 minutes in the cold weather waiting for them to come back around. Don't waste your time as the hotel parking and shuttle is more trouble than a help. Park at the airport.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Jennifer L
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Jennifer L:

I am very sorry to hear of the shuttle delay in picking you up from the airport. This is not typical of the usual outstanding service provided by our Hotel and staff. I will fully investigate the probelm and implement corrective measures to prevent any reccurences in the future.Again, my sincere apologies. We appreciate your business and hope you will allow us to serve you again.