“enjoyable” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
“enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 days my wife, my daughter, and me. I made it about 10pm. The first person I met was Raven. She was just as nice as any front desk clerk I've met. I bothered her so many times and she only got nicer. She had great customer service. And she made a friend in my daughter, which is hard to do. My wife enjoyed the wait staff she said that they were really nice. So all in all I had a great stay. I was there for a class, but if I'm ever in the area again I'd stay there.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Dear Micah F:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and the recognition of a valued team member in Raven. I will share your comments with the staff and a big thank you out to Raven for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

My recent stay included a training session in the conference room. The staff was competent and helpful. The food was excellent, and the service top notch. Easy to get to using the shuttle from the airport. Very pleased.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Dear Marcus P:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and meeting services and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for your business and have a great summer.
Covington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very clean and excellant staff. In a nice location close to restaurants, highway, etc. but by itself. Airplane noise was fairly high if you can't sleep. Did not eat in restaurant in hotel but looked good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Dear David T:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and services. We realize you have a choice and are pleased you chose to stay with us. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a great summer.
Dartmouth, NS, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here for a one night trip delay. The entire experience was fabulous. Very friendly staff--one gets the sense that everyone is committed to guests' comfort. Took advantage of the gym facilities and the heated spa and pool. Restaurant meals (supper and breakfast) were tasty, plentiful portions and served by friendly staff. Room was immaculately clean with ample supplies and features (towels, toiletries, etc.) Although there are signs indicating noise from the airport could be an issue, I didn't hear anything with flights taking off. They will also supply earplugs if one is bothered by planes taking off and landing--but the building seemed very quiet to me. Free wifi, water, and Keurig coffee/tea pods.

Green Features: This hotel is committed to green policies and procedures. Excellent.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear Eric R:

Thank you so much for the detailed review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. The staff works hard every day to make sure our valued guests feel like they are special and welcome. We thank you for your business and hope we will now be your first choice when future plans bring you back to the area. Have a great summer.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

22 day stay. Housekeeping was flawless. Front staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast quality was consistently good. Everyone made my stay away from home as comfortable as possible. I will look at staying here on my future visits

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Joe M;

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we were delighted to be your home away from home. I hope you are getting to go home and have time with family and frineds, We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Have a great summer.
Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed for one night to catch an early morning flight. The folks were very accommodating. I turned in my rental car at the airport after checking in and they sent a shuttle to pick me up. The rooms were clean and well appointed. There are no restaurants within walking distance so we were stuck eating in the restaurant in the hotel lobby. We weren't expecting a gourmet meal. Our waitress was great. The food was excellent. I haven't had a steak that good in years. My wife's salmon was also good. The beds were comfortable. In the morning we took the shuttle to the airport at 5:30 am. Great service. We highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear chuckstertx:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and restaurant. We are happy you enjoyed your stay, as we as the excellent food and service. We realize you have a choice and hope we will always be your first choice when returning to the area. Thank you for your business and have a great summer.
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

The hotel id well kept. AS part of a chain, it has a certain look and feel, but manages to feel fresh. The room was clean, the coffee station was kept well supplied, and even the restaurant was good. Our small conference was well and cheerfully supported by the staff. It only lacks 5 stars for being quite far from any outside restaurants.

Very much recommended.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank mpsmith47304
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear mpsmith47304:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and services. We realize we can't do anything about the remote location in a new and growing area, so we try our best to give 5 star service, food and accomodations and we thank you for the acknowledgement and recognition of that. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.