“Great value”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport
Ranked #9 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is a great value for your money, clean and close to both the airport and downtown. For being an airport hotel, it is not too loud and provides a pleasant stay. The stay is very accomdating and friendly as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Brian W:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and services offerred. We realize you have a choice and hope to now be your first choice when visiting our great city in the future. Enjoy the remainder of your summer.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a very very nice hotel. The accomodations were great.. clean room, very inviting and the ac cool enough for me (always hot). Very restful stay even on my busy schedule. I had one incidence upon check in... not a show stopper for me. The manager was very customer service oriented and went out of his way to be kind.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Kathy D:

Thank you so much for the review of our Hotel and services. It was very nice meeting you and we appreciate your business. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again. Have a great remainder of your summer.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I stayed here for 4 days my wife, my daughter, and me. I made it about 10pm. The first person I met was Raven. She was just as nice as any front desk clerk I've met. I bothered her so many times and she only got nicer. She had great customer service. And she made a friend in my daughter, which is hard to do. My wife enjoyed the wait staff she said that they were really nice. So all in all I had a great stay. I was there for a class, but if I'm ever in the area again I'd stay there.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Micah F:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and the recognition of a valued team member in Raven. I will share your comments with the staff and a big thank you out to Raven for a job well done. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

My recent stay included a training session in the conference room. The staff was competent and helpful. The food was excellent, and the service top notch. Easy to get to using the shuttle from the airport. Very pleased.

Dear Marcus P:

Thank you for the review of our Hotel and meeting services and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. We thank you for your business and have a great summer.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very clean and excellant staff. In a nice location close to restaurants, highway, etc. but by itself. Airplane noise was fairly high if you can't sleep. Did not eat in restaurant in hotel but looked good.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear David T:

Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel and services. We realize you have a choice and are pleased you chose to stay with us. We hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed here for a one night trip delay. The entire experience was fabulous. Very friendly staff--one gets the sense that everyone is committed to guests' comfort. Took advantage of the gym facilities and the heated spa and pool. Restaurant meals (supper and breakfast) were tasty, plentiful portions and served by friendly staff. Room was immaculately clean with ample supplies and features (towels, toiletries, etc.) Although there are signs indicating noise from the airport could be an issue, I didn't hear anything with flights taking off. They will also supply earplugs if one is bothered by planes taking off and landing--but the building seemed very quiet to me. Free wifi, water, and Keurig coffee/tea pods.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Eric R:

Thank you so much for the detailed review and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay. The staff works hard every day to make sure our valued guests feel like they are special and welcome. We thank you for your business and hope we will now be your first choice when future plans bring you back to the area. Have a great summer.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

22 day stay. Housekeeping was flawless. Front staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast quality was consistently good. Everyone made my stay away from home as comfortable as possible. I will look at staying here on my future visits

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
David W, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Joe M;

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we were delighted to be your home away from home. I hope you are getting to go home and have time with family and frineds, We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future. Have a great summer.