Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #4 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 26 July 2012

I recently stayed 2 nights at this hotel due to a conference I was attending. I was very impressed with the overall appearance and accomodating room. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were spacious. The staff was eager to help in any way and they were always polite and smiling! My only complaint was we found it a bit confusing to access from the highway, but please don't let that keep you from staying at this most delightful hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 July 2012

We recently stayed in the Indy area for a weekend stop and outing to the children's museum. We choose this location due to the great reviews on trip advisor. We got the package deal for the children's museum and saved quite a bit money on the tickets. The hotel is new and very clean. I am in love with the Hampton Inn bedding. I wish all hotels would figure this out. Clean duvet covers with fresh sheets instead of nasty bedspreads that never get washed. We didn't have a chance to check out the pool area although it looked nice. The breakfast was limited but good for free. The only issue was that a lot of stuff was out and there was only person who was replenshing. No waffle mix, no butter, juice empty. They may need additional staff for the breakfast area on the weekends. The area is very quiet and very safe feeling. I would feel comfortable travelling here alone on business or with the kids. I will definitely stay here again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Adraab10, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Hello ole7,

Thank you so much for the great feedback into your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest! Our whole team values guest input and yours sure did make for a pleasure to share with everyone. My goal is to have every guest leave 100% satisfied and I truly love that you enjoyed your stay so much!

I was so pleased to see that you found us based off of our ranking on TripAdvisor and also found the Children's Museum deal to be such a bargain and had it go so smoothly. We love offering special deals through main Indianapolis attractions and loved hearing how great it was for your family. Beyond the deal, I was so pleased to read you also found the beds and breakfast to be good. I do apologize that there was an issue with replenishing what we have available. I will make it a point to discuss your review with our breakfast team to ensure we are keeping all things filled as they should be.

Once again, thanks for your kind review! We really value guest feedback and appreciate you taking the time. Hope to see you again when in the Indianapolis area!

Take Care,
GM

Reviewed 15 July 2012

Had a very nice stay. Newer rooms and very clean. Breakfast even included some hot items like biscuits and gravy. We got a package deal on the Children's Museum in Indianapolis, and everything went well with that too. Pool area looked nice, although we were too tired to use it the night we stayed.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Darren S

Hello Darren S,

I wanted to send a quick thanks for your recent stay and review of our Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some insight into your stay. Our goal is to have every guest leave as satisfied with their stay as you did!

I was so pleased that you found the Children's Museum of Indianapolis package to be fun and accommodating for your time with us. We love offering packages through Indianapolis partners to provide our guests with primary attraction deals. Beyond the package, thanks for also mentioning how great your room and breakfast was during your visit. We really find those to areas to be a nice benefit to the Hampton brand.

Once again, thank you so much for your kind feedback and for choosing our Hampton. We hope you visit us again while in the Indianapolis area!

Take Care,
GM

Reviewed 11 July 2012

This Hampton Inn was very quiet and clean. This was the first time I've been in a room with a shower only, and I can't say I missed the tub. I liked the layout of the room and the bathroom. Plenty of space. The pool was nice. The staff was friendly. The breakfast had a good selection. I felt very safe and comfortable staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Very clean and quiet, staff was welcoming and friendly. Easily access the freeway

Room Tip: Noise was not an issue nor was parking. Work out facility and pool were away from rooms so even the...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Great stay for a one night trip that my family and I took to Indy to visit the Children's Museum. Nice hotel that is a little off of the beaten path. Don't let this discourage you from stopping in! Well worth the extra drive. The hotel is a newer hotel that is well maintained and staffed. The pool area is ample and nice and clean. Definitely a lot of choices for dining in the are as well.
My family purchased a Children's Museum package through the hotel (room & tickets) for an amazing great deal! Great free breakfast provided as well. Take the time to drive over to this hotel. Well worth it.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LOVE2TRAVEL4U
Reviewed 3 June 2012

So clean, such a comfy bed - smelled so nice and clean. We stayed for 3 nights for the Indy 500 - as it turned out it was the best decision - as we left the circuit a lot of roads were closed and staying closer to the track would have been a nightmare, so easy to get back to. The only downside to this hotel is that it is in the middle of nowhere, but an easy drive into Indianapolis. We could walk to a McDonalds (who would want to do that?) but there was an independent Mike's Grill and that was behind the chain rubbish, easy walking. There was also a cool bag and water and snacks provided on race day - a very nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple