“Extraordinary Property and Service”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #4 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Recently, my wife served as a chaperon on a school trip for my son's high school marching band. First, let me say, that all of the chaperons were very impressed with the staff's ability to make the stay fun for the school group and still make sure other guests were pleased with their stay. This was done through proactive communication and great attitudes from all staff members. The gentleman who arranged the reservation, Corey, went out of his way to make sure everything was perfect. My wife, who travels with me frequently on business, said this is one of te nicest Hampton properties she has seen but she said what really sets them apart is the great attitude of the staff. Great Job!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 October 2012

We stayed her overnight when we visited several museums in downtown Indianapolis. It was conveniently located for our purposes, but being near an industrial park, it may not be the same for other objectives. Our upper floor afforded us good privacy and and an unobstructed view. The room was well equipped for a short stay but lacked the space and amenities that are preferable for a longer commitment.

The staff here was friendly, helpful and courteous. It would have been nice if our room clock and TV were working as expected on arrival.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2012

This Hampton is very nice. Whole place is clean and well kept and fairly priced. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was wonderful. Breakfast was free and had a great selection.
We were there for a softball tournament and we will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2012

I was in Indianapolis on vacation for the 2012 Memorial day weekend which was also the Indy 500 weekend and most of the rooms were booked or not available until after 3 on that Monday. I had to settle for a motel that was filthy and dirty. The shower curtain was dirty, the TV and the remote were filthy and the bed covers looked terrible and the floor was nasty and had a bad odor. Not only did they over charge me for it, I was very disappointed. I received an e-mail to comment on my stay and I told them the truth about the room. I was back in Indianapolis on business August 12-14 2012 and had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn Northwest on 73rd Street and from the moment I walked in, I was IMPRESSED with the cleanness of the room, the shower and especially the clean sheets and duvet covers and the clean remote. To top it off the floors were clean and then each morning I had a great hot breakfast that was very clean. I plan on staying at the Hampton each time I visit. THANK YOU for being so clean and nice.

Room Tip: During my stay the whole hotel was quiet and very nice and pleasant.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stayed at this hotel on the way home from vacation, so we were only there for about 12 hours. Still, it was another quality Hampton Inn experience, and I would recommend it to anyone traveling through the Indy area.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank sgfsutton
Reviewed 8 August 2012

We stayed here for a weekend getaway with our 3 kids. I was so happy to see that the duvets were washed and cleaned when the rooms were cleaned. That is something that skeeves me out, nasty dirty duvets. Breakfast was perfect, rooms were clean and a nice size. We got the package with the Children's Museum and Zoo tickets, which saved us quite a bit of money.

My only complaint is that the pool was freezing!

I would stay here any time. Very impressed!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 5wisbags
Reviewed 2 August 2012

After a long trip and lousy hotels, I spent one night in the hotel on the way home. It was a lovely room with a wonderfully comfortable bed, 4 pillows, and a luxurious bathroom. I learned a valuable lesson that I need to pay a few dollars more and enjoy the comfort of a better hotel. The breakfast in the morning was just right! I was able to find plenty that I could eat and could sit in the lobby and enjoy reading the paper. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family