“Sunshine, rainbows and kitty cats.”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #4 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Midway, Kentucky
“Sunshine, rainbows and kitty cats.”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a great choice and a trip advisor favorite. Clean hotel, freindly staff and comfortable rooms. Pool is well kept and free breakfast is a good bonus. Our family enjoyed our night at this Hampton and the staff was both kind and helpful. A little further outside of town but it makes for a quiet place to rest at the end of your visit. Relax and enjoy - this is a great choice.

Room Tip: Ask about Free tickets to the Museum or Zoo. Stay and Play
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 8 August 2013
Dear walkersandtalkers, I love your Review Title! Thank you so much for leaving such great comments about your experience! Our goal is to satisfy every guest's needs and I am thrilled that our staff and product met your expectations. We hope everyone can stop by and enjoy our hotel as much as you and your family did. Please come back and see us if you are ever in Indy again, hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!

Kelly Eldridge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Newburgh, IN, United States
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I must say this was the best Hotel / Motel I've every stayed in. The bed was so comfortable and the WiFi was faster then I expected. And the breakfast also was great and for a family of four very cost effective. If I'm ever in Indianapolis again I will be staying at THIS Hampton.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

ohiohockeyguy
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I can see why this is currently the top rated hotel in Indianapolis. It was very clean, quiet, and well located for my family's trip to Indianapolis (Zoo and Children's Museum). Great service, nice hot breakfast, good coffee, and my kids loved the swimming pool. The room was nice, but the beds were not all that comfortable. That could be partially due to the 6 yr old kicking me in the back all night. My biggest complaint is with the way the invoices are delivered the night before checkout. Instead of sliding them under the door, they are left outside attached to the door. This concerns me since the invoice contained my name and address. It would be easy for anyone walking by snatch that up. Hey look! OhioHockeyGuy is on vacation! I think I'll go rob his house! But overall, great hotel, and I definitely recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank ohiohockeyguy
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I know Hampton brand for being a good value for money hotels, but this one exceeded my expectations with the cleanliness and the personnel service. Outstanding. Very easy access to and from the HWY. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank I2172KVrichardk
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I wish that all hotels would be this clean! Everything was neat and clean, both in the room and in the common areas. Everyone on the staff seemed to be on top of their game-- professional, efficient and hard-working. The pool area is bright and beautiful too. If I had one minor complaint, it would be that the mattress was a bit too firm for my liking (but it's probably fine for the majority of people). Overall a terrific stay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 27 June 2013

excellent hotel located just off the circle hwy 465. easy to get to. 20 minutes via the expressway from downtown Indianapolis. Within 5 minutes to the offices where I had my meeting. Located in a very quiet area, shopping and eating facilities within a 10 minute drive.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Dear John A, Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate you letting everyone know about our location and how convenient it can be to restaurants, shopping and local companies. I hope the next time you are in the Indianapolis area we can be your home away from home! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Arrived after midnight on a Friday evening. Hotel in great shape outside and in. Friendly front desk person; clean room; comfortable bed; decent breakfast buffet. No complaints. Would stay here again in a minute

• Stayed June 2013
Dear MarkCChicago, Thank you so much for your recent review! I am so glad we were able to meet all of your needs and expectations during your stay. Our team takes great pride in their work and it means a great deal to all of us when we hear such nice compliments. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us anytime you visit Indianapolis! We hope to see you soon, enjoy the rest of your summer!