“A pleasant surprise!”

Ranked #5 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Buchanan, United States
“A pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I visited Indianapolis with my son and two of my grand children recently. Boy am I glad I chose this hotel. It was easy to get to. The staff were pleasant, and very knowledgeable, and our room was fresh and clean. We had WiFi in our room, and slept comfortably On the two queen size beds. The kids had a blast in the pool and spa, and the breakfast bar was excellent! A++

2 Thank Michael O
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Michael O, Thank you for the remarkable review! It is feedback like yours that lets my staff know what a phenomenal job they are doing. I will be sure to pass along your comments and I hope that you do stay with us next time you visit Indianapolis! Thank you again!

Kelly Eldridge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
st.louis missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

This hotel is one of the nicest i ever stayed at.The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.The breakfast was really good as well as the service.The pool was nice.
i would stay at this hotel again.

1 Thank bowserjrfan1000
Dear bowserjrfan1000, Thank you for the excellent review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed all of our amenities from the pool to the cloud nine bedding! Please stay with us next time you visit Indianapolis!

minneapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

We were only there on night, but everything was great, room, internet service was very good. Walked to get something to eat and the area seemed safe. We were there during the NCAA tournament in town, and the hotel was still very quiet at night.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear dwjMinneapolis, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us during the NCAA tournament. One of the many advantages of being tucked away in a business park is you almost never have any noise disturbances and there are a few restaurants within walking distance. Thanks for sharing your experience and we welcome you back next time you are in Indy!

Dublin, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

We came during spring break to visit the Speedway and the Children's museum. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool and hot tub were clean and well stocked with towels and chairs. The breakfast is wonderful and includes both hot and continental items. The evening buffet during the weekdays just added the extra that makes you feel like a valued guest.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Olene D, Thank you for the lovely review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of the Children's museum package during your visit! I will be sure to pass on your wonderful compliments to my staff and I hope that you will stay with us again next time you are in Indianapolis!

Michigan City, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Close to Interstate and restaurants and maybe 15 minutes from Downtown. Good continental breakfast. Room very comfortable. Workout facility abit lacking in equipment. Overall this is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Blue_Jay213, Thank you so much for your recent review! We are delighted that you found our facility convenient and comfortable. We would love to have you back anytime you are in the Indy area! Thank you again!

Evansville, Indiana
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

Yes Hamptons are nice hotels, with lots of extras. This was par for course. However the area in not wonderful. Right outside our room was a warehouse with loading and unloading trucks all the time. I did not have any issues with interstate traffic though. They had a chili dog night from 5:30 to 7. I could not make it back by 7 pm from what I was there to do, so I do not know how it was. I do know there was no batter for the self made waffles both mornings. The other items were fine for breakfast. I also asked to be signed up for their "club" when I checked out, but that did not happen.
There are attractions near by, as well as wonderful restaurants within a short drive.
Plenty of hot water, but the shower head did leak water from the bottom. I read repeatedly around the hotel that I had been provided fresh clean linens. It was true, but why brag about something I would expect of any hotel.
I did expect a slightly better lounge and for as cold as it was outside, I would think there might be a fire in the fireplace, which there was not.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Charles M
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
Dear Charles M, Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay with us last week. When visiting our area you are most definitely entering one of Indiana's largest Business/Industrial Complexes, Park 100. I know it is not the most ideal setting and we apologize if you were disturbed by our neighbors in the surrounding area. We are always striving to be better and we appreciate guest feedback such as yours. I have addressed your concerns with the appropriate departments so that we can ensure proper procedure is followed in the future. As for the advertising of "clean linens", it is a Hampton Brand Standard that we display the proper literature throughout the hotel concerning this topic. However, I completely understand your viewpoint and will pass it along to the brand as they do ask for our imput on guest comments. Lastly, in regards to signing you up for Hhonors, I have registered you and will foward via mail, your temporary member's card. I am so sorry that we did not take care of this during your check-out but good news is you will get full points for your stay with us. Most importantly Charles M, I just want you to know how valuable your comments are to myself and my team, we are always looking for ways to improve. So thank you once again for taking the time to review our hotel and if you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime, 317-290-6000. Have a wonderful day and if you are ever in the Indianapolis area, we would love to have you back!
Cincinnati, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

We came using the Children's museum package for a one night stay. The pool and abreakfast were a hit with the whole family! Also They placed balloons and a card in our room before check-in for my 5yr old birthday! Loved it!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Erica L, Thank you so much for your review! Our Executive Housekeeper, LaShaun, was very excited to help make your little one's birthday special! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope your time at the Children's Museum was fun for all! We would love to have you and your family back anytime you are in the Indy area. Thanks again!