Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #5 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Speedway, United States
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

This hotel was a nice place to stay. The room was quiet and clean at check-in. The staff was courteous and helpful. Everything asked for was taken care of without a second request. I would definitely stay there again without hesitation. If you want 5-star rated rooms and service, you'll have to pay through the nose. If you're ok with a place nicer than run-of-the-mill and still affordable, THIS is a good place to lay your head.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Randall G, Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy you were pleased with your accommodations and the service and attentativeness of our team. We value your comments and hope they reach many readers. It means a lot that you would return to our hotel and we welcome you back anytime!

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We were passing through town and arrived at the hotel late in the evening.

Check in was easy. The person at the desk was very pleasant.

We asked for a roll away and were pleased to find it was delivered to the room before we even got upstairs. But it was missing bedding. We were told it would be delivered right away.

Unfortunately it took so long that we gave up and made do with the two beds in the room. There was a knock later on which I assume was the bedding. But by then it was way too late.

Breakfast was pleasant. The hotel was quiet and comfortable. The room was ok, a little tired but acceptable.

All that one would expect from a Hampton inn.

Stayed May 2014
Dear In2exploring, Thank you so much for your recent response! I am so sorry that we delivered an unmade rollaway nor did we expedited your linen request in a timely fashion. I do appreciate your positive comments and I will work with my team to correct our mistakes and re-train where necessary. We want everything to be in place and of good working condiditon when you arrive, so thank you for helping us strive to be better! I welcome you back anytime you are in the Indy area and please let me know if there is anything I do for you!

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is priced well below the quality you receive. Staff was friendly. Very clean room and bathroom. Breakfast was good also. Very quiet all day and night. Its about a 10 min drive to downtown indy.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Alex M
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Alex M, Thank you so much for your review! It is always our goal to provide a consistent product and excellent service! I am thrilled that from breakfast to the bathroom you considered your stay perfect! I will be sure to share your comments with my entire team who work so hard to satisfy all of our guests. It was a pleasure to have you stay with Alex M and if you are ever in our area, we would love to have you back! Thank you!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Very nice room. Large and clean. TV lacked HDMI connection so we were stuck watching their TV (HBO but no ppv movies). Person at front desk had no idea what HDMI was, but she tried to be helpful. Breakfast was fair to good (it was free so it was good enough) . I will still give it an excellent rating.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Ed M
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

This is a nice hotel. I stayed here for 4 nights for a business trip and I was very pleased with the service and how comfortable the bed was. The only complaint I had was the tv did not have a hdmi input so I couldn't hook my tablet to our to watch Netflix.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank DENNIS M
Buchanan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I visited Indianapolis with my son and two of my grand children recently. Boy am I glad I chose this hotel. It was easy to get to. The staff were pleasant, and very knowledgeable, and our room was fresh and clean. We had WiFi in our room, and slept comfortably On the two queen size beds. The kids had a blast in the pool and spa, and the breakfast bar was excellent! A++

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

2 Thank Michael O
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear Michael O, Thank you for the remarkable review! It is feedback like yours that lets my staff know what a phenomenal job they are doing. I will be sure to pass along your comments and I hope that you do stay with us next time you visit Indianapolis! Thank you again!

st.louis missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

This hotel is one of the nicest i ever stayed at.The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable.The breakfast was really good as well as the service.The pool was nice.
i would stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bowserjrfan1000
Dear bowserjrfan1000, Thank you for the excellent review! I am thrilled that you enjoyed all of our amenities from the pool to the cloud nine bedding! Please stay with us next time you visit Indianapolis!