“Excellent Accomodations close to Butler U. Indy”

Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100
Ranked #4 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Excellent Accomodations close to Butler U. Indy”
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We were dropping our baby (Last Child) off for his first year at Butler University in Indianapolis. We had stayed at several Hamptons in the past but this was the cream of the crop. The night manager at the desk made us feel welcome and quickly fixed our brief shampoo shortcoming. She gave the impression she was welcoming us into her own home and was proud to do it. The morning breakfast staff did a great job and presentation and seemed happy to do it! Wow! Clean and quiet, everything works, large and varied menu for free breakfast, staff that is warm and cares. Do I need more words? No.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

1 Thank 141wayneh
Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Dear 141wayneh,

Thank you for the wonderful review of our property! It makes me so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay during such an important time for you, and your youngest child! I'm glad we were able to help you make this transition with ease and provide great service! I have passed along your kind comments to the staff and we can't wait to see you in your future visits to Indianapolis!

Kelly Eldridge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were in town for a Colts game so we stayed for only one evening. The hotel was very easy to get to, right off of I-465. The area was very quiet and so was the hotel. We never heard a peep from anyone in the rooms next to us (possibly there was no one in them). The room was in pristine condition. Not a speck of dust anywhere. Not even the tops of the picture frames. The shower had great water pressure and plenty of hot water. The bed was very comfortable. My Husband didn't care for the down like squishiness of the pillows, but that was my favorite part. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very nice. Had a great selection of all kinds of hot and cold breakfast items and was delicious. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Jenni C,

I wanted to thank you for offering your feedback from your most recent stay with our property. I am very glad to hear that during your time here for the Colts game, the hotel accommodations and service helped provide a great experience. Thank you so much for your review and we will be looking forward to seeing you again if and when you travel through Indianapolis in the future!

Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Stayed 2 nights in town for a wedding. The hotel is close to the highway so access is very easy. We had no issues with parking and were able to park by a "back" door that was just steps from our hotel room. The hotel outside and inside the public areas was very clean and modern. The check in clerk was very friendly. The room was modern decor, very comfortable bed and pillows. No problems connecting to wifi or getting a signal. We were on the first floor. Nice large bathroom modern decor. Room felt huge and very clean. A/C functioned very well. Didn't watch tv or do any kind of breakfast etc. so unsure of the quality regarding those items. The only issues we had is the hotel uses a water softener and the water was so soft you could not rinse the soap off. It felt like you had lotion on. They need to back off on the softening a little so you can rinse completely. Our room number was 130 and the shower wall backs up to the wall the bed is on. The carpet on one side of the bed was soaked and stayed soaked. We assumed this is because the shower was leaking through the wall. We could see where someone had tried to caulk it but obviously it wasn't working. We didn't report this to the front desk so unsure how they would have handled it. Also we typically get a late check out and it's a non issue because we're hilton rewards members. We were told that we couldn't get a late check out because all their rooms were checking out and the hotel was sold out the next day. This wasn't a crisis just an annoyance. Since the staff has four hours to clean rooms I do not think us staying in our room an additional 30 mins to 1 hour would have slowed them down since they had to clean the entire hotel according to the front staff. Overall totally recommend this hotel and if we have to be in this area again would stay here.

Room Tip: Four access doors so if you have a lowest floor room you're able to quickly get from your room t...
Green Features: Like most Hamptons towels on the floor = change. Towels on the rack = will reuse.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Lexington, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Despite being sold-out for the weekend to a huge motorcycle crowd, everything flowed really smoothly. The staff was upbeat and motivated to help their guests. The room were very quiet. Breakfast was a bit crowded, but the servers were fast and efficient.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Kelly E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Indianapolis Northwest - Park 100, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear Paul F, Thank you for your recent review! It is so important to us to ensure complete satisfaction regardless of how busy we happen to be and I am thrilled we were able to achieve that for you! Thank you again for your time and I hope you stay with us next time you are in Indy!

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This place was better than reviews, spotless, very well maintained, love the staff, loved my room#407. Swimming pool was clean, and look real fancy, just way more than what I expected. Keep up the good work. Will & erica

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear engr892, Thank you for the stunning review! I am thrilled you have such wonderful things to say about your recent stay! Our goal is to keep you smiling and the hotel shining! I will be sure to pass along your kind comments to our staff. It's feedback like yours that makes us love what we do! I hope you stay with us next time you are in Indy!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

This was the best Hampton Inn I have ever been to. It was clean, friendly, and overall amazing. The one minor complaint is that my bathroom door lock wasn't working, but that was fine. Best stay ever!

Green Features: Hotel is very nice and encourages you to reuse, but is ok if you do not.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Oliver L, Thank you for your recent review! I'm happy you enjoyed your time with us and had an overall amazing stay! All comments are welcome and encouraged so I appreciate you informing us of the issue you encountered. I have passed along your concerns to the appropriate department and I ensure you this will not be an issue in your future stays! Thank you again for your time and I hope you choose to stay here in your future travels to Indianapolis!

Binghamton, New York
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I have been staying in this hotel for the past 2 weeks due to a business trip. The staff is STELLAR. I travel often, and this is by far the best service I have received. They are consistently friendly, and professional. There is nothing quite like the greeting everyone is given every morning and every time you walk through the door. I was inquiring about places to eat one afternoon and before I knew it the front desk had printed menus for me to look at, without me asking for them. I highly recommend this hotel, primarily due to the exceptional, thoughtful service I received....the amenities are just a bonus!

Room Tip: Every room can be made your own. If there is something missing, the staff does not hesitate to find...
Green Features: I have noticed the minimal use of plastic around the hotel. It is also very clean, not only inside, but the grounds are kept exceptionally well.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Jennifer K, Thank you for the fantastic review! I am proud to say we have an exceptional staff and I am thrilled they were able to make your stay outstanding! We pride ourselves on excellent service and feel that you should expect no less during your stay. Our property strives to promote an economically concious environment by minimizing waste and reducing our carbon footprint. This is very important to us personally and Hilton as a whole. Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn NW, we would love to have you back!

Sincerley,