“Awesome time!”

Ranked #13 of 173 things to do in Indianapolis
Wisconsin
“Awesome time!”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

This convention center has it all, well located and a friendly staff. I have been here many time for different events and have never been disappointed.

Visited August 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Something for everybody!!”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I really enjoyed my visit, to the Convention Center for the Black Expo, the health tips, and so much to see and do, it was one of attractions, that made my trip so special and I will be visiting Indianapolis again, This was my frist vist to the Convention Center, but not the city, I was not aware of all that the Convention Center had to offer, but now I know that the Black Expo is the place to be. The people and the information, was so available to me, and so much appreciated. Yes, I had a wonderful time in the City as well as all of the concerts, and the All White ball was the headliner. My weekend in Indianapolis was unforgettable, and also very enlighting. Thank-you the people of Indiana, Such a warm welcome, and an even warmer departure. See you next year!

Visited July 2012
Carmel, Indiana
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Location is great.”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The Convention Center is located next to the Lucas Oil Dome. When the Super Bowl was here the convention center was turn into the NFL Experience with direct access to the stadium. The center is used for various functions of all sizes throughout the year. There is a skywalk to 12 high quality hotels and Circle Center Mall. There are 4 museums, a zoo and a ball park within walking distance.

Visited November 2011
New York City
477 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 588 helpful votes
“Large, non-descript”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

My convention was held here. The place is large, so you get good exercise walking from presentation to presentation. Inside, the food options are not healthy and over priced. Right outside, much better options exist.

Visited March 2012
Fayetteville, Arkansas
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Wow - book your meeting here”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

One of the most impressive convention centers I've attended. Our huge meeting ran most smoothly. There is easy access to affordable Wi-fi. Multiple area hotels are directly connected to the Center by skyway, which offer several lodging options in various price ranges, and which make it easy to move large numbers of people safely across streets. Many, many attendees have commented about how impressed they are with this facility. I would not have chosen this city myself, but it has been a treat since we've been here.

Visited July 2012