“very impressed”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood
Ranked #12 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 4 August 2013

My husband and I and 3 kids stayed here for 2 nights and were very pleased with this hotel. We stayed in the jr suite that had 2 queen beds and a sofa bed, which was perfect for our family of 5. We bought the pkg that included breakfast, it was great with cook to order waffles or pancakes, sausage bacon, fruit, etc. The beds were comfortable and everything was clean. The suite also had a jacuzzi tub. The kids loved swimming in the pool, and us parents relaxed in the hot tub, while we watched them swim. We were going to stay downtown, but went with this hotel since it was quite a bit cheaper and parking is free. I am so glad we chose this hotel, getting downtown was an easy 15 min drive.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIIndyGrnwd, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review! We are happy to hear that you took advantage of the Bed and Breakfast rate offer! This is a great deal for a family as the everyone can have a great cooked to order breakfast to start the day off right! We do look forward to your next stay with us when your travels bring you back to the Indy Metro area!

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Îf you are looking to get past Indianapolis going south, this is a nice place to stay. We had a nice breakfast buffet that morning. Staff was very accommodating. Bed was hard but you can adjust it at the head off the mattress. Work out room was fun. We used the Treadmill.

• Stayed: July 2013
HGIIndyGrnwd, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us and taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor survey! We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to the Indianapolis Metro area!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

I travel alot and have stayed in lots of hotels and this hotels is by far the best hotel I have stayed in. The staff is exceptionally friendly, rooms clean and service great, Food and service in restaurant is outstanding. I would stay no where else when traveling.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
HGIIndyGrnwd, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for your stay with us and taking time to complete a review on Tripadvisor! We are glad that your stay with us was an enjoyable one!

Reviewed 25 July 2013

What a wonderful place to stay! I had not been back to Indy in years and this Hilton Garden offered exactly what I wanted; a reasonable priced well appointed room with location, location,location. Right off the interstate close to everything but outside the congestion of the city. The entire place was very clean and secure. My place to stay in Indy!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIIndyGrnwd, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are happy to hear that your stay with us was a pleasant and enjoyable one! We look forward to you staying with us again when you come back to the Indy Metro area!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

The bed was very hard so I reported it to the staff. The staff was rude and I was ignored. The next day I called the GM of the hotel to report the problems and was told there wasn't anything they could do. I was disappointed because the night before I had signed up for the Hilton Honors program and had never stayed in a Hilton before. After this I may never stay in one again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Mr. Hartz,

I apologize about the bed incident! When you came down to the front desk that evening and informed us, we let you know how to personally adjust the comfort of your mattress. All of the mattresses here are adjustable on both sides of the bed. I did give you 2 complimentary breakfasts that evening for your inconvenience though. Since I did not hear anything back from you that evening before I left I assumed that you found the dials and adjusted your beds.

The General Manager did talk to you the next morning about the bed and that you both came to a mutual resolution on this matter.

I am sorry once again about your stay and we do hope you will give Hilton hotels another chance!

Thank you once again for your stay!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Hilton Garden Inn exceeded every expectation! Lobby and room were attractive and well maintained. Comfortable bed and quiet room= good night's sleep! There was always close, available parking, and I felt safe in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIIndyGrnwd, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis South/Greenwood, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2013

Thank you for your stay with us and taking the time to complete a review on Trip Advisor! We are glad that we were able to meet and exceed your expectations while staying with us! Our associates enjoy meeting our guests and ensuring that their stay is always an enjoyable one!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Staff very friendly from check in to check out. Room better than expected. Spotless. And believe me, I'm picky!! Nicely updated and maintained. Comfy bed. Whatever service issues they may have had for breakfast, we didn't experience them. Would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are glad to hear that your stay was an awesome one! The chefs in the morning sure enjoy making breakfasts and love to hear positive feedback as well! Did you enjoy an omelet or pancakes cooked any way that you like?

Thank you again for your stay and we look forward to another visit soon!