SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown
US$213
US$236
US$174
  • Restaurant
All reviewstoilet and sinkconvention centerfront deskshower areaself parktgi fridayswhite river state parkvictory fieldseparate roomsncaa headquarterswithin walking distancesitting arealucas oil stadiumoatmealparking garageroom layoutother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Absolutely no complaints. The sky walk to the convention center is attached. The staff keeps things very clean. Across the street from 2 museums, and a short walk to downtown. The complimentary breakfast buffet was about the same every day.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank A44Chief
CYSHSIndy, Manager at SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Thank you for your review, we are happy you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

After a sketchy check-in (one girl helping a line out of the door), everything fell into place. Staff was friendly, room was clean, and bed was comfortable LIked that you could hit up the other "attached" Marriott close by and didn't have to walk outside (we hit up the Starbucks inside the JW Marriott). Would stay here again, can't say enough about the great location, walking distance to everything!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PuggedMama
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel was great, location was great, we walked every where didn't have to drive at all while we were there. My daughter turned 5 years old and I had placed a request to have balloons for her. We got checked in, went to our room and just a few moments later balloons, card, and candy was brought up to our room. I wasn't expecting it I just thought I would ask.
The room was clean, very today's style. The pool is a tad bit small but over all a great stay. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. As we checked out the front desk staff asked if our daughter got her balloons and card. We were able to keep our car parked in the garage after we checked out to go to the museum and zoo. I will come back and stay.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Never been to Indy before (and guessing locals don't call it Indy, since I am from Southern California and locals don't call it SoCal).

I was here for a convention. Booked this hotel for our group as we were sharing rooms and this place offered larger ones.

Impressive lobby. Very modern look, but very approachable.

The lobby was FULL of partiers when I checked in. I know that isn't typical, but they were a bit smashed and laughing and yelling. Made it hard to hear much of anything other than them.

Friendly staff: they truly go out of their way to help. Whenever a hotel adds "Let us know if there is anything you need," I am impressed.

For the first time in a long time I had to use my room card to access the elevator, but I only saw it as added security. It's a bit confusing because this hotel, the Courtyard and another Marriott property are all connected (and I mean literally!) My bank of elevators was BEFORE the ones for the other Marriott. So yes, a tad confusing.

My room had two queen beds. Interesting modern room, with frosted sliding pocket doors on the powder room (toilet and sink) and shower room (sink and shower). The latter door didn't stay shut unless I propped my shoe over the stopper.

Beds very cozy and I have a terrible back.

Ipod dock on the alarm clock was a nice addition.

Here are my nit picks:
The vent above my closet was a speaker for the room next door. The first night all I could hear was them yelling and laughing until 1 AM. I had an early alarm, so this wasn't a great start.

Water pressure: Not enough. Enough said.

WiFi a bit laggy.

NOTE: If you are attending a conference this hotel has to be at least a .7 mile walk (indoors) to the exhibit hall. For me this was too far, as I made several back and forth trips in a day, but I'm not convinced there was a closer hotel. The Conference Center is attached to several hotels, malls, restaurants, and this can be a little confusing. *Happily you pass a Starbucks on the way to the Convention Center.

Caveats: I didn't eat any of the breakfasts while I was there, as I am frankly not a breakfast eater.

Cab ride to and from airport weirdly varied from $30-40. I've been in a lot of cities and a five dollar difference is no biggie. Ten bucks and I wonder....

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

This is a very clean hotel. Rooms are nice and spacious.
A few complaints
First the doors on the bathroom and shower area. They are sliding doors w no locks
No disney channel and no movie ordering capabilities. I found it very odd you couldn't order movies in the room.
Beds are comfortable. Room is clean. Pool is small and no hot tub.

Stayed: March 2014