SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$163
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
US$209
US$192
  • Restaurant
All reviewstoilet and sinkconvention centerfront deskshower areaself parktgi fridayswhite river state parkvictory fieldseparate roomsncaa headquarterswithin walking distancesitting arealucas oil stadiumoatmealparking garageroom layoutother hotels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stayed for one night at the Springhill Suites and had a wonderful stay. There are three other Marriott hotels that are all connected on this 'campus'. As far as the location is concerned, it can't be beat! The White River State park is across the street, Victory Field is next door and it's an easy walk to the mall, monument and shops and restaurants. The pool area is very small and there is no hot tub, but it was sufficient enough for our son to swim and burn off some energy! The room layout was fantastic for families. Typical for Springhill Suites there is a separate living area with a pull out sofa bed and a wet bar with fridge and microwave. The bathroom set up is what really makes this room nice. There is a half bathroom plus a completely separate bathroom with a glass enclosed shower and sink. I can see how a solo traveler may not like the set up as much but for us it was perfect. Breakfast was pretty standard hotel fare and it was extremely busy on the morning we stayed but everything was well stocked for the most part. Parking is a challenge. There is a daily fee for parking but that's to be expected in any city. My advice, however is to pay the extra money and use the valet (I did not and quickly regretted that decision). On the night we stayed, the Marriott next door had a huge event and the parking garage was full. We circled and circled until finally finding a spot and then you have to sling your luggage from the garage to the hotel. We would have saved a lot of grief had we just used the valet. Overall, the location and the room set up are fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and this would be my first choice when staying downtown Indianapolis.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

My room was great and the people were very friendly and helpful. My only complaint is that they use scented laundry detergent and/or fabric softener which I and 20%+ of the population are allergic to. If they got rid of that I'd give them a 5 rating.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2014

For the money you can't go wrong. Springhill Suites is attached to the Couryard, Fairfield and JW Marriott and has a skywalk to the Convention Center. On the western edge of downtown Indy. Very clean, GREAT staff, nice free hot breakfast, free wifi, has a small 'pantry' for snacks, etc, etc.
We stayed two nights and will definitely consider the Springhill Suites for our next visit to Downtown Indy.

Room Tip: If you want a view you need to request an 'odd' numbered room. The even numbered rooms face the JW Marriott.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I went for a 5 day business trip with my dad for our company and we were booked at Spring Hill Suites. We stayed in room 1037 on the tenth floor respectively. Our room had a view of the canal, the two beds were huge; each had five pillows which was nice since the pillows tend to sink under your head.

Shower room and separate restroom were clean and ran well, the shower had a steady power stream with plenty of towels, soaps and space to put supplies you bring from home.

The only thing I found less than satisfying was the breakfast, most implied towards the scrambled eggs. They tasted very salty when you ate them, and the juice selections from the dispenser were warm.

All in all a nice place to stay; besides the breakfast everything else was beautiful and well run, with friendly staff. I'd like to stay longer or just for vacation to use their pool and workout room.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SammySzymaszek
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This was one of the cleaner springhill suites I have stayed in, traveling for business. I like the modern layout. The only thing that really didn't sit well with me was the $16 per night self park charge for my car, I understand city parking is expensive but the garage covers mulitple Marriott hotels on the total property. Big money maker here.

Room Tip: get upper floor to avoid traffic noise
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business