“Enjoyable stay”

Indianapolis
“Enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Spent 3 days here.
Fast check in (I had a reservation)
Friendly staff
Clean room, nice amenities
Unless you have a vehicle you have nothing within walking distance.
I would stay here again if I needed to.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Johnny1z
ComfortIndianapolis, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your reviews regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Marion, Illinois
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I can say much about this Comfort Suites. It was very nice, clean and comfortable. Nicer than most other Comfort Suites I have stayed in. The price is very reasonable and is a great value compared to the other properties in the same area. There are many places to stay in this area and it is strange that there are no restaurants close by. I had a great stay but something happened that makes this one of my all time favorites. I had checked out and was in the parking lot about ready to get in my car and leave. When I was just getting in my car, a lady came rushing out of the hotel towards me. She was one of the housekeepers and was bringing my wedding ring which had slipped off of my finger in my room. I was overwhelmed. I can say that because of the kindness and honesty of this nice lady I will go out of my way to stay in this property in the future.

Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank DAA67
ComfortIndianapolis, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2013

Mayslick, Kentucky
Reviewed 10 April 2013

During checkin there were problems with our reservations. After almost 40 minutes they were able to check us in but not in the requested room. The room they provided was a suite with a jacuzzi tub. Very nice rooms, clean, and spacious. The breakfast isn't that great, typical waffle maker and sausage, egg combo. Pool is small, no hot tub. This location is approx. 20 minutes from downtown and approx 15 minutes from the zoo. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: 103 was a great room. Close to the doors on the end of the hall.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
ComfortIndianapolis, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 15 April 2013

Grand Rapids
Reviewed 23 March 2013

Excellent value, very clean. We had read reviews about the freeway noise. While we could hear the freeway nearby, it didn't keep us from sleeping and wasn't particularly noticeable. Loved the bed. Tile bathroom was immaculate. The hotel was a little tricky to find, because signage wasn't so good. Not much to eat nearby, so eat before you arrive. We enjoyed the breakfast.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Mr_E57
ComfortIndianapolis, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 3 April 2013

Ivesdale, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 21 March 2013

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport on 3/4/13 overnight. My family was flying out the next morning for Arizona. I booked our reservation online and chose the Park and Fly option. When we arrived at the hotel the desk clerk (Josh perhaps?) inquired if we would need to use the shuttle. We told him yes and he informed us that the shuttle was fully booked. He indicated that we should have called. So what good is the convenience of booking online?? But he did say he would try to get us arrangements and gave us the information for a taxi company. Later in the evening, he called our room and said he had convinced the shuttle driver to come in early and that we could use the shuttle to be taken over to the airport at 4:30 am. That would have been fine except that we had already called and made arrangements for a taxi and we needed to be there earlier than 4:30. But kudos to him for trying to help us out.

The room was clean and the beds were nice. We requested the grab and go breakfasts, 3 of them. The desk clerk told us we just needed to pick them up. When we got ready to leave, I went to pick up the grab and go's and there were only 2. One of the bags had been opened and someone had taken an item out of the bag. Ok, not that big of a deal, we shuffled the contents between the three of us.

We got to the airport by taxi and took our trip.

We returned on 3/12/13. Our flight was do in at 11:50. We were given instructions to call when we landed to have the shuttle come pick us up. Our plane landed late, so I called the hotel around 12:10. A female answered the phone. I requested the shuttle to pick us up. The female desk clerk informed me that the shuttle quits running at midnight. So then I asked her what I was supposed to do about this. She said she didn't know. She never said I can give you the phone number for a taxi company or anything. I had to ask! By this time I am tired, my flight was late coming in and I am not too happy that no one told me the shuttle quit running at midnight. So I asked her for a phone number for a taxi company and she proceeds to ask me - Well do you have a phone??? Ok, I am tired, grumpy about the shuttle, and she is talking to me at the same time. So I said - well I am talking to you aren't I?! She proceeded to tell me not to get smart with her. So I hung up on her!

Not the brightest bulb in the package! Comfort Suites you really need to get another shuttle and expand your hours. I am sure I am not the only customer who has had this problem.

And just to let you know, the next time I fly out of Indianapolis, I will not be staying with you!!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jadhumes
ComfortIndianapolis, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 23 March 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write reviews regarding your recent stay at Comfort Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding shuttle service on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my front desk staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Indianapolis. Please feel free to contact me directly at: gmcomfortsuites@yahoo.com.
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Reviewed 19 March 2013

I stayed here with my family when we were in town for a medical appointment. The location is close to the airport and outside the city in an area populated by a bunch of hotels. The hotel was clean and the room was nice. The staff was friendly from the front desk to the cleaners. We used the indoor pool one night but didn't test out the fitness center. Breakfast was pretty good - standard. All the typical coffee, juice, pastries, bagels, and ceral. Also had a waffle maker and two cover hot plates that usually contained an egg patty and sausage patty so you could make a breakfast sandwich on a bagel or english muffin. We had no issues at all while we were there. Not alot of dining out options in the immediate area, so you have to drive about 15-20 min, but then there is a good amount of options. I would stay here again if I needed to come to Indy and wanted to stay close to the airport.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank rftummi
ComfortIndianapolis, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 21 March 2013

Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We stayed here the night before we had to fly out and head to Florida! We chose this hotel because of the park, stay, and fly. There shuttle was wonderful. The staff was so very friendly and very helpful! It was in the middle of an ice storm when we were there so we ordered in for delivery from the pizza place. It was like no other pizza that I have ever had:) it was sooooo GOOD and not and at bad cost either! There pool and sauna was very nice too! The had a wonderful hot breakfast in the morning as well! Once we were ready to leave for the airport the shuttle was their and waiting for us. I would defiantly recommend this hotel to any one! I will return back to this hotel for future stays!

• Stayed February 2013
ComfortIndianapolis, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this review, 17 March 2013

If we can be of assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us at 317-481-0700.