Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport
US$213
US$236
US$174
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindianapolis airportpark and flyan early flightthe shuttle driverhandicap roomnewer hotelwould stay here againsausage pattiesyogurtrental carfree shuttleindoor poolhot tuboff the highwaywould recommend this hotel to anyoneclean hotelfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Comfort Suites was a good location for all the different places that we were going to while in Indy. It's a little tricky getting off of 465 to Sam Jones Parkway and then a weaving around to find a very small sign that says Comfort Suites in the dark. The front lobby was nice and we were greeted by a very friendly girl but as we stayed 4 days we were never greeted again as we went in and out several times. A small thing but just letting you know. The rooms were spacious and clean. The highway - 465 is right out the window with a corner view and I could hear the semis all night and the occasional plane going over with the air conditioner on. Maybe that doesn't bother some people but the first night I kept waking up. By the second night I slept better because I was so tired but still woke up some for noisy semis on the highway. The refrigerator never was anything but cool not cold enough for food, we didn't say anything and just used our cooler the whole time . The maids were very friendly and kept the rooms clean and tidy. The breakfast was ok nothing outstanding. The typical waffles, yogurt, toast, stale rolls and muffins. Everything seemed day old especially the little sweet rolls. For $90 a night I probably wouldn't stay there again if not using the airport but as I said it was a good location for this trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back away from the highway!
1  Thank Cindy H
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write yours reviews regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The Comfort Suites is as my two year old daughter described it "nice". The staff was friendly and helpful. Also, our room was clean and comfortable. I would totally stay there again. However, there is room for improvement. The refrigerator in our room didn't work. Maintenance swapped it out the next day, but it was still an annoying inconvenience. In addition, the indoor pool was too cold. My daughter really wanted to swim, but would only stay in the pool for a few minutes because it was so cold. Finally, the breakfast could be improved. There were pre-formed egg patties, weird (maybe turkey) sausage, and the ever present waffles.I would have loved to see bagels and cream cheese or biscuits and gravy.

1  Thank RoamingRoller
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. Me and my team work really hard and hope that we can turn nice to great on your next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Whenever my husband and I fly out of the Indianapolis airport we stay at this particular hotel. The Park & Fly option is handy, the shuttle is convenient, and we rest well in the rooms. We don't have to wait more than a few minutes upon our return to the city, which we appreciate after a long journey. The only complaint is that their breakfast isn't served until 6:30, and sometimes we leave before that.

Room Tip: I have had many different rooms in this hotel and they are all quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write your comments. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. We always offer "Grab & Go Bags" for our guests with early flight which include a granola bar, piece of fresh fruit and a water bottle, starts at 04.30am

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel 2 weeks ago to stay overnight to fly out early the next morning. You can leave your car at the hotel at no charge for 10days. They will shuttle you to the airport and pick up up at the airport when you call them. It was so nice to already be so close to the airport. The hotel was very nice and clean and comfortable. When you leave they have a grab and go breakfast for you to take to the airport which was very nice. I will stay there again when we have another flight out of indianapolis airport.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

We appreciate your generous comments and look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is a nice hotel. Everyone was friendly. The hot tub was covered and it looked like it was going to stay that way indefinitely, but we still enjoyed the pool. There was the standard continental breakfast which was fine. We had a king room with a pull-out couch, which was perfect for our needs. We found what appeared to be a recent and distasteful stain on the mattress cover, so we removed that. We did not have the energy to request a different room at that point in our evening and everything else appeared to be perfectly clean. Not sure how the cleaning staff could have missed that while changing the sheets though…

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Beentheredonethat777
Comfort Suites I, Manager at Comfort Suites Indianapolis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014