Just stayed one night but had no complaints. Wasn't able to make it to breakfast so I can't comment on that but the room was clean and nice sized. I was able to check in about 3 hours early so that was very much appreciated. Good location. Parking is typical for a downtown city hotel....very high but the garage was clean and convenient to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis is adjacent to the Convention Center. Centrally located in the heart of this very walkable city, this hotel is close to Circle Center Mall, next to White River State Park, the Indianapolis Zoo, and several world-class museums. Also nearby are the Eiteljorg Museum, NCAA Hall of Champions, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Conseco Fieldhouse. This property features an on-site TGI Friday's, pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed Internet Access, and breakfast. Self and Valet Parking on site (fees do apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis Downtown
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Downtown Hotel Indianapolis