“Highway RIDE”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Highway RIDE”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Its a must if your a rider or just an enthusists Southside is not to disapoint, With there showroom and shopping area you can look at coffee mugs and turn to a street glide in denim black and the Chrome package, That is one fun store that has wonderful workers who are willing to take time with you to ensure you have had the best experience. They are all great and hard workers! The events they hold during the summer is always a great way to learn about your community and to support them too all in one location.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jennie P

Tomahawk, Wisconsin
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Nice Harley Davidson store”
Reviewed 18 May 2013

Greeted immediately when entering the store.
Great selection of Harley gear. Typical Harley prices ($$$) but that's what you get when you have a Harley!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank cshaw049
Lee's Summit, Missouri
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 215 helpful votes
“Needed yet another t-shirt”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Stopped in to buy another t-shirt from another dealer in another town. Got my t-shirt. While there I inquired about dealer decals. The lady at the counter said they used to have them but stopped. She did give offer and gave me a small round decal that will work perfect on the side of my tool chest. I came out with exactly what I went in for. Followed instructions from home and didn't even stop to look at new bikes. Well I did kind of slowed down so I could peek.

Visited September 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wish List”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

I love to go in just to check out the new bikes and the merch. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They make it very easy for people to shop for me, I just tell them anything from Southside HD shop.

Visited June 2012
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Lots of accessories”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I didn't buy a Harley this trip but they have a fair selection to pick from. I went to look at clothes and they have it all from boots to helmets. Everyone asked if I needed assistance. Very pleasant atmosphere. Even if you are a non-biker like I was at the time you will enjoy looking around and maybe even getting inspired!! I will return

Visited December 2011