We checked in late at night and went to the Col. Glen Guest House which we had reserved. There were no working outside lights so we had to fumble to unlock the door and for a light switch inside. While carrying our luggage upstairs and deciding who was sleeping where, we could hear voices and laughter. There were several armories with televisions in them throughout the house which I suspect is where the voices were coming from. We rented this house because it was handicap accessible; however, there was not a bedroom on the first floor just a hideaway bed. While standing in the upstairs hallway deciding on what we should do, a cloud or vapor rose up in the stairwell and then disappeared. Not sure what that was about but we checked out and went to a chain hotel for our stay in Indy. The park was great and we had a great family reunion there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal accommodation to experience the natural beauty and harmonious blend of landscape and history. This resort and lodging complex features the Garrison Conference Center, as well as the championship Fort Golf Course. Available lodging experiences include guest rooms and suites, and fully furnished former Officer's homes. Located within 20 minutes of downtown Indianapolis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Resort And Conference Center
- Fort Harrison State Park Inn, Golf Hotel Indianapolis