“What a cool place!!!!!!”

Post Road Recreation Center
Ranked #19 of 52 Fun & Games in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Please note we are open year around; hours vary by season. Please call us directly, or visit our website to verify correct hours! PRRC is a five acre family go kart and fun park, and now also home to The Key Haunted Escape Rooms as of June, 2016. The Key offers year around haunted escape room adventures with rooms like The Shackle Hall, The Funeral Parlor, The Seance and more. Park is open for go karts year around with one indoor and two outdoor go kart tracks, arcade and pizza shop featuring Flavor Burst ice cream.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I brought my grandson here for his 8th birthday, along with about ten other members of my family. We really had the best time. There was something for all of us. I am not sure if the kids or the adults had more fun. I was even persuaded by the very friendly staff to get on the go carts and the zip line. I must say I enjoyed both. We ended up staying most of the day because this place has everything including pretty good food. All the employees seemed to go out of their way to make sure we all were having fun and tried everything. I am grandma of the year thanks to this place. Very different and great prices

1  Thank lisakay255
There are newer reviews for Post Road Recreation Center

Reviewed 16 June 2013

We will not return. The mini-golf area looks like it could be very nice if it was maintained, but it wasn't. Broken windows, no water or stagnant water in the water areas (on a Saturday in June!) carpet so bad it interfered with how the putting was supposed to work. The very worst part of our visit was the concession stand though. The young employee had her finger in her mouth as she walked over to us and did not wash her hands before taking/preparing an order. Yuck! The kids enjoyed the go-karts but really after seeing how poorly everything else was maintained I have to wonder if it was even safe.

1  Thank mrsklamc
Reviewed 30 November 2012

It's a fun place to go go-karting -- just watch out which car you get. Some of them go VERY slow. We had a good time.

Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Went here to celebrate a 10 year old boys birthday. Like another reviewer said it needs much work. My big concern was safety. No real instruction, then the attendant left for well over 5 minutes. What happens if someone wrecks and is injured?? It was cheap. But that isn't my idea of a good trade off. Beware!!

2  Thank itsloulou2u
Reviewed 27 March 2012

There were just too many people there and not very good service