“Great Go-Karting!”

Post Road Recreation Center
Ranked #19 of 53 Fun & Games in Indianapolis
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Please note we are open year around; hours vary by season. Please call us directly, or visit our website to verify correct hours! PRRC is a five acre family go kart and fun park, and now also home to The Key Haunted Escape Rooms as of June, 2016. The Key offers year around haunted escape room adventures with rooms like The Shackle Hall, The Funeral Parlor, The Seance and more. Park is open for go karts year around with one indoor and two outdoor go kart tracks, arcade and pizza shop featuring Flavor Burst ice cream.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My son brought 7 friends here for his 13th birthday for go-karting and had a blast. They had a deal, $20 for each boy, which included unlimited go-karting for 1 hour and they through in a round of mini golf. This place is dated and not in the fanciest part of town, but they staff was very friendly and the go-karts are fast and the tracks are super fun driving. The boys could ride on an outdoor street track or an indoor track which were both really good. Thrill seekers will love a visit to the center!

1  Thank SuzAnnakin

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The title says it all. Me and the wife love to ride go-karts. These are by far the best in town. oh ya, the kids enjoyed it too.

1  Thank Oliver H
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Overall the place is decent. The arcade is small and the games are dated. The Lazer tag is average not very big. The go - karts were great . I'm a bigger guy and I fit no problem. We felt that the value was good. We got two hours of unlimited racing and Lazer tag for $20. The guys running the karts were laid back and easy going. They were also very helpful with assisting my family. I would go back for the karts, not the rest.

1  Thank Steve S
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

We took our 9 and 10 year old plus two of their friends and they loves the go karts! It's wasn't very busy so we got to drive them 20 minutes at a time sometimes! They clerks were very friendly! I will definitely go back!

1  Thank Amber B
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My family and our neighbors, kids in 20 and 30s, parents in 50's all LOVE going here, especially to go-kart. I used to go here as a teen. This place IS run down, but it's cheap and its always fun! We always get a huge group of people to go and always have a BLAST. Sometimes the employees care, sometime they don't, so sometimes you can get away with stuff. I just wouldn't leave valuables exposed in your car. Don't wear nice clothes because they might get ruined. It's about $20-30 for about 2 hours of fun per person. We want to go back when my little sister turns 21!

1  Thank macikate