“Good Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #35 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Hotel was clean and staff was very friendly. Only had 1 issue with my room key not working so I needed to return to the front desk for a new key. Overall the room was clean and quiet. The lobby was clean and the breakfast choices were very nice. I will most likely stay there again on my next visit to Indianapolis.

1  Thank gregorys297

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Business Hotel well connected to downtown (15 - 20 min) - several Shopping malls and Restaurants in the area of 5 - 15 min. WIFI Connection stable and good - friendly staff at breakfast area even you can get a good European if you asked for.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

Unfortunately, this was the first bad experience I have had with the Staff at a Hilton property. I was not aware that breakfast was not complimentary, so when a very pleasant staff member asked me if I had a voucher, I told her not that I knew of. She asked me to check with the gentleman behind the check-in desk, and when I asked him he was quite rude and said he would think If i had one that I would no about it. He then asked my room number, checked in the computer, and told me "of course you don't have a voucher". I wish that was the only experience I had with a staff member being rude, but after the winter weather broke in the early AM hours during my second night there, I decided to get an early start on my drive home. When I went to the desk to check out, the clerk told me that I could check out, but that she would not be able to give me a receipt. As I was traveling for business, I told her that I needed to have a receipt in order to be reimbursed by my employer. The clerk informed me that she didn't see a receipt in the system so there was not way to give me one and I could come back behind the counter and look for myself. She was very upset that I wanted a receipt for my stay at the hotel. After I told her that I must have the receipt, she finally concluded that she would have to charge me in order to provide a receipt. I didn't expect to stay for free, so I am not sure why this request upset her so much, but alas she charged the card on file and provided my receipt. While I had two experiences with poor service, the room was quite nice, the exercise room was great, and I found the property to be above average and in an excellent location.

1  Thank barbarobiscuit
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. The room was nice and clean, the breakfast was excellent along with the breakfast staff. The pool was fun. The whole experience exceeded our expectations. We will definitely stay there again.

1  Thank Kelley S
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We booked three rooms, and had three generations in our group, everyone agreed this was a great stay. From check-in through a relaxed breakfast buffet all staff members were warm and helpful.

It's a super easy on and off from 465 and just one exit off of 65. We were here after a Butler University basketball game and it's probably less than 15 minutes from the campus.

Reviewed 11 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed during the Blizzard of 2014. Despite record breaking sub zero temperatures & snowfall, the staff was friendly, courteous and very accommodating. This is a TOP NOTCH hotel and a great value. Excellent indoor pool & fitness room. Breakfast buffet was filling & nutritious. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Easy access to 465, but make sure you know if you are going North or South. Thanks again for the sacrifices made by the staff during winter storm to make our stay so pleasant.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2014

room was clean and comfortable and staff were very pleasant at both check-in and departure. very cold weather with snow on ground and parking lot had been cleared and heating was sufficient for room to be comfortably warm, while also quiet.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jerry M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Thanks for the great review. I am so glad your stay was enjoyable. We are committed to providing 100% satisfaction. I know the team will be very excited to read your review. We are very in tune to these scores and we hold them very dear to us. Please let us know when your travels bring you back. We look forward to your next stay.