“My nails didn't last a week”

Studio 2000 Salon & Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Studio 2000 Salon & Day Spa is located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis on Monument Circle. Founded in 1989, we are a full service hospitality destination offering Salon services: hair cutting, color, high lights, smoothing, formal event hair, Spa services: massage, manicure + pedicure, facials, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, body wraps, waxing, gift certificates, wedding parties and special events. Studio 2000 is open 7 days a week just steps from all downtown hotels.
Sarasota, FL
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“My nails didn't last a week”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

While the staff was pleasant and helpful, I found the results of my visit to be sub par. I was in from out of town on business and went in for a UV gel appointment, Everything went fine and I had a good experience while there, but my nails began to peel like stickers five days later. For $40 I would expect a minimum of two weeks and had I been local to the area I would have physically gone back to complain.

Visited June 2013

Bloomington, Indiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Impeccable Service, Conveniently Located”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

Set in a historic Art Deco building in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, Studio 2000 has never disappointed. Whether you need hair, make-up, nail or spa services, the professional staff delivers every time. The studio also offers a wide range of products. They have even shipped products to be when I was traveling and couldn't get into the studio before I left town. Follow the studio in Facebook and receive special offers and discounts, including invitations to client receptions and holiday parties.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Jennifer M
Atlanta, GA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very nice staff in a very cool building”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

I enjoyed a massage and manicure at this spa recently. This space is stunning - original 1920's art deco. This spa may not make the Conte Nast list, but, it is very nice. It's a great respite for a weary business traveler.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank ATL_GIRL_06
Carmel, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic find in downtown Indy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

After researching several spas in the Indy-Carmel area, my husband and I decided to go downtown to Studio 2000 for massages on our 10th anniversary, We had hot stone massages and they were fantastic! Probably the best massage I've had in years. I won't go anywhere else now. In addition, the spa is original Art Deco floors and walls, beautifully decorated. The waiting room is called the relaxation room with chairs that recline, low lights and quiet soft music. I was relaxed before I even went into my massage room. It was stocked with drinking water and fresh fruit, which we took advantage of afterwards as we decompressed. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and nice to us from the check in to offering to recommend restaurants for lunch afterwards. They're right on Monument Circle so we had an afternoon adventure in downtown Indy. I highly recommend Studio 2000. They weren't the most expensive place either, but offered a much better experience than more expensive spas in Indy and Carmel.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Carmel P
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

So I went to Studio 2000 to try out the one of the Fall Specials. It was a full body treatment using a natural pumpkin body wrap and an exfoliating scrub. It was a great experience, so relaxing after a long day, and I really enjoyed the warm, savory smells during the treatment. I would highly recommend the treatment to anybody. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never had a service like this before, and Zona totally put me at ease. This is not my first experience with Studio 2000, they always deliver great customer service and are always fun and friendly. It's a pleasant environment for people who are in need of some serious pampering! Can't wait to book another one!

Visited September 2012