“Lloyd & Harvey's Burlesque Ballyhoo” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #23 of 91 Nightlife in Indianapolis
Indianapolis
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Lloyd & Harvey's Burlesque Ballyhoo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

My Fiance and I went for a friends birthday party. We both had been to burlesque shows in Las Vegas but this was out first time to the White Rabbit. We had a blast. The comedians Lloyd and Harvey were hilarious. The ladies were attractive and put on a good show. We both agreed to make a trip to the White Rabbit at least once a month. .

Visited April 2014

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Burlesque Bingo”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

My husband and I visited for the first time two nights ago. If this place were closer to home, we'd be there all the time. The clown calling bingo numbers was hilarious. Alabaster Betty is gorgeous. They don't serve food. However, there were a few people who brought their own from one of the local restaraunts. I was surprised to see that. I'm glad it was permitted. Cover was only $5. The place DOES fill up very quickly. Bar staff was nice. I look forward to a Burlesque show in the future. My only complaint is that I do believe I got Cuervo Silver instead of Patron. I watched them pour it, but it sure didn't go down as smoothly as Patron normally does. Give this place shot!

Street parking only. Bathrooms are clean!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Terisa T
“Wrong place to be”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2010

Only serves beer and wine. This bar is in a area you don't want to get caught in alone.

Indianapolis
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“An extremely unique and fun experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2010

Fountain Square is becoming a center of Indianapolis for the unique and entertaining. The White Rabbit Cabaret fits perfectly into this niche neighborhood. The place has a diverse schedule with concerts, but on most weekends there is a regular Burlesque show. We were able to attend on an evening when the house burlesque group performed. This included four dancers and two MCs.

The bar is just wine and beer but the menu is very diverse and it's not hard to find something you'll want to try. It is a non-smoking venue which I really appreciate. The show was just a $7 cover.

At intermission I saw a few friends on the way to the bar and asked what they thought of it and they said, "So different! But so fun!" That's the best way to describe it. I hope to go back some night for Burlesque Bingo.

Make sure to get there kind of early for the regular shows cause the seats can fill up kind of fast. Don't worry about getting there too early because there's plenty of drink to keep you occupied.

5 Thank amanita80