“Upscale venue with average experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Bella Vita - CLOSED

Bella Vita
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Fishers, Indiana
“Upscale venue with average experience”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Average food. Some tables wayyyy too small and booths are very uncomfortable. This could be sooooooo much better!

Visited May 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“A NYE delight!”
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Back in 2006 (I think) a girlfriend of mine and several others went to Bella Vita for a New Years Eve bash! It was a hell of a night, dont remember going home, lol..It was THAT fun! On the note for the food and service: The food was amazing, (dont get the crab unless you like it cold, thats how they served it to me) The service that night was amazing and when we got into our VIP room for the rest of the evening, it was to die for! I highly reccommend going to Bella Vita!

Visited August 2011
Saratoga Springs, NY
“Can't Go Wrong”
Reviewed 6 June 2012

We happened upon this place while walking around the mall downtown. We ended up being so pleased. Nice private booth, excellent bread, salad, and food (chicken marsala for me). Our waitress was perfect - friendly, but not overly so. We were on an 18-day cross-country trip with many good meals, and this was one of the top two.

Visited May 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Service with a view”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The Geist Bella Vita is a fun place to eat on their deck, especially if you're boating in the summer. The food is excellent, the service can be spotty. They can get very busy!

Visited February 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Friday Dinner”
Reviewed 20 May 2012

My wife and daughter visited this restaruant on a Friday night at 6:30 p.m. We made a reservation through OpenTable. We arrived on time and were seated promptly. The restaruant was not that busy even though it was a Friday evening. The food was good. We encountered two issues. First, is that I ordered a dish with chicken and lemon. They brought me veal and lemon instead. The waitress apologized and I told her it was o.k. and that I would keep the veal dish. I later noticed that I was charged the higher price for the veal dish. The other issue we had is that they reported us as a no-show to OpenTable. Based on these two issues I would not go back. It seems that the establishment is poorly managed.

• Visited May 2012