“Best I've ever had....”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #163 of 2,396 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Indianapolis, IN is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in the North Side at Keystone Crossing, just South of I-465, near Castleton and Carmel.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My husband and I went here for our 2 year anniversary recently. We both were HIGHLY impressed with everything!!! Yes, it is pricey but that is what you can expect when you go to a restaurant like this. It is fine dining at its BEST! The service was perfect as well! We will be back!

1  Thank indygirl8451

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The food is excellent, but extremely overpriced. I love a good steak, but definitely not a steak connoisseur. To be honest, I really couldn't tell the difference between one from Ruth Chris, Sullivan's, Palomino's, etc..but Flemings was definitely priciest I've been to.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Service very good, wine selection excellent! Fried calamari superb. Always good...I'll be back again.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

We went with friends. The service was poor. I had to ask twice for lemon for water and to fill our water glasses. Server would swoop by and say something like "food is wonderful?" Without waiting for a response. Two of us had halibut which was overcooked. . All in all, very disappointing for such an expensive restaurant.

Robyn W, Guest Relations Manager at Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for your feedback. First of all, please allow me to apologize for what seems to be an unsatisfactory experience. I can assure you that all of us at Fleming’s are committed to providing only the very best food, service and hospitality to all our Guests. We would like to address the issues as soon as possible. Please contact me directly, Hunter Brower, Operating Partner at the restaurant at, (317) 466-0175, so that I may apologize directly and correct our error. Your complaint is taken very seriously by our company. Again, my apologies and thanks for writing.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

We had noticed Fleming's at its Indianapolis location on many occasions but didn't know much about it other than it was fairly expensive. We found ourselves making last minute dinner plans to go somewhere we hadn't been before and recalling Flemings, we decided to try it out. We made early reservations and headed out. We were greeted and seated immediately by our waitress Brittany. She was very attentive and helpful throughout our meal which consisted of that night's special of beef tenderloin medallions wrapped in bacon and topped with crab meat. The dish was prepared exactly to order and was very tasty. A shared side stack of onion rings complemented the dish nicely. For a finale, Brittany convinced us to try their chocolate lava cake which required advance notice to prepare. It arrived with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream on the side. All we could say is that it was wonderful. We left very satisfied by our experience.