“So good!”
Review of Mesh Restaurant

Mesh Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Mesh Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,448 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mass Ave & Park
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I had to travel to Indy for work so I stopped here to have dinner and it was fantastic! The service was great and the atmosphere was nice! I had the filet and it was cooked to perfection. I would definitely recommend Mesh and I'd return there if I was in the area again.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

Since we have so many top notch restaurants in Bloomington, we do not venture much to eateries in Indianapolis. However, this time we were looking for a meal close to the Phoenix Theater for an evening production. Mesh fit the bill. First, we were late for our reservation due to heavy traffic. We were treated warmly and were assured our lateness was no problem. Then when my husband did not show up for a while, Kate asked if I wanted to wait for him to be seated. When i told her that he was trying to figure out the parking meters, she headed out the door to help him!!!!

The decor is updated and hip. Very nice atmosphere overall. Excellent service and friendly wait staff.

Gluten free options were clearly marked on menu. I was pleasantly surprised to find crab cakes without bread crumbs, and since I grew up on the east coast I am kind of a crab cake snob. But theirs were meaty and the sauce and tomato chutney complemented the crab meat. I enjoyed the creative variation. If you like chocolate, the chocolate creme brûlée was about the best I've ever had.

My husband had the special pork loin roast with sweet potato purée and mushrooms. He said it was excellent. The bread pudding was good, but average.

We were glad we stumbled upon this eatery and would definitely return.

1  Thank Becky053
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Was in Indy for business with my wife during our anniversary so we decided to celebrate at this upscale, trendy spot. The food did not disappoint. My wife had the lamb chops and I had scallops. Both were artfully prepared and presented and were tasty. The mushroom soup special was outstanding. The bread pudding dessert was mediocre. Ice cream topping was half melted when served. My wife's coffee came cold even though manager came over to help out struggling waiter. Waiter later acknowledged that, "yeah, he (manager) was trying to help out by moving things along and didn't wait for fresh pot to finish brewing and brought you older coffee." Even if true, NEVER say that! Waiter was nice enough but seemed inexperienced and wasn't able to properly explain how food was prepared. We were seated upstairs near bar. Atmosphere was blah with few wall decorations. Overall, the food far excelled the service and atmosphere. But would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

My wife and I visited Indy for our anniversary weekend and stopped by Mesh for dinner. The food, atmosphere, and service were all outstanding. Massachusetts Avenue is filled with plenty of local, trendy restaurants and Mesh is a perfect fit here. Fresh, local food with a modern flair.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

Great place to take clients or meet friends. Great salads (applewood smoke chicken or steak wedge) and other food very good as well. Good atmosphere in either restaurant or bar, although I have had some noise issues in the restaurant with large tables of loud diners.

Thank lemon.basil