“Great!!!!!”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers age 13 and older. It is a great show for date night, birthday and anniversary celebrations, and ladies night out. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 5 June 2011

My hushand and I both enjoyed it. He loves magic so he is counting on going back soon.
I was called up in front for some one on one magic ,so I felt honored.

1  Thank jonespainter
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2011

Thanks for being a part of the show and we'd love to see you come back!

All reviews
"small audience"
in 11 reviews
"front row"
in 15 reviews
"highly recommend this show"
in 9 reviews
in 34 reviews
"humour"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed 31 May 2011

My wife and I were celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in Indianapolis. Our friends who had seen the show previously and loved it, recommended it to us. It was so much fun and definitely something unique and very entertaining. A great alternative to a movie.

1  Thank CKP92
MindTrippingShow, Owner at Mind Tripping Show, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2011

Congratulations on your 20th wedding anniversary and thank you for sharing your special occasion with us.

Reviewed 30 May 2011

That's an hour & half I'll never get back. It was really cheesy!! When Christian compared it to the Twilight Show & Candid Camera I knew I was in trouble. Too bad I wasn't closer to the door. There were people in there that seemed to genuinely enjoy the show but it just wasn't my cup of tea or the 3 people with me. I read somewhere that this was a Vegas style show...it isn't anywhere near anything like a Vegas show. I won't waste your money or time.

1  Thank anh1180

We are sorry that you did not enjoy the show. You are correct that entertainment is very subjective and not everyone enjoys the same things. Indianapolis has lots of wonderful entertainment and we do hope that you find great entertainment that is your cup of tea.

Reviewed 26 May 2011

We have seen Christian and Katalina perform several times, and are never disappointed. They are terrific entertainers who clearly love each other and love what they do.

It's not really a magic show, though what they do on stage is magical. It's more than a mind-reading show, but you will wonder how they got into your mind like that. It's full of audience participation, unexpected twists and mind-blowing stunts. We've brought family & friends to this show for a night out on the town and also gone as a couple for a special date night.

Make a reservation and see this show!

1  Thank Jodi_P_Indy

Jodi, we love having you at the show and for thanks bringing friends and family. We strive to make the show positive and fun about marriage and relationships. We do love what we do.