“Most fun I've had!”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This show is awesome! I went with my husband and my brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws on March 1, 2014 and we had a blast! Christian and Katalina are so much fun and make a great duo! We laughed all night and couldn't believe how much fun this show was. Christian's humor and Katalina's mind reading abilities are superb! The interaction between the two and the audience really made this show. To be involved in the show is what makes it stand out among other shows. Do not be scared off if you're afraid of being asked on stage because you will WANT to participate. I supper from social anxiety disorder and I was chosen to go on stage. I had no problems with it at all because Christian and Katalina's performance take your full attention. You don't have time to feel self conscious! It's a very intimate atmosphere because the audience is so small. I would recommend this show to everyone! Even though I believe you have to be over 18 to go to the show it is not inappropriate at all. There is no swearing at all from the performers. Can't say the same for the audience! Most comedians now a days feel the need to swear every other word in their performance but Christian and Katalina rely solely on their abilities and talent. It's well worth the money. Don't miss!

1  Thank m0m24girls

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Went with family and had a FANTASTIC time! Intimate setting with around 60 people where we witnessed Mind Blowing, Brain Melting acts of wonder. Great audience interaction and participation. Completely exceeded all of my expectations and would highly recommend for a date night or family outing.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Never thought I'd say I liked a "Magic" show... but I did. When my group of 20 something girls walked in, we were nervous when it appeared the average age was that of our parents, but once it got going we quickly forgot. Christian did a great job of getting everyone involved, especially when it felt that he really read the crowd and was able to call on people who wanted to be picked on. The show included a great mix of comedy and illusions (magic) that were neither cheesy nor obvious... making for a very funny evening. Only suggestion I have is to grab a drink in the lobby and bring it up with you since their is nothing for purchase up there.

1  Thank ModernDensa
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Took my fiance here for his birthday. It's hard to be a tourist in my own town sometimes so I was pleasantly surprised to find something like this offered downtown. The tricks and humor seemed a little silly at first but if you are open to anything and get into the show then you will really enjoy it. By the end I was definitely confused on how they did some of the tricks!! Performed in a nice intimate setting, they did a great job engaging everyone in the crowd.

1  Thank Stephanie L
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Very enjoyable and quite funny. Clean show overall, though there were a few innuendos I didn't care for. Christian and Katalina are very personable and the audience participation was a lot of fun. I will probably do this again!