“So much fun”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Naperville, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

A previous poster mentioned she thought you had to be 18 to enter the show. Not true. I brought my 16 year old twin boys. I don't believe there is an age restriction, but I think 15+ is probably the guideline. I agree the volunteering is the way to go. I was part of one of the "acts" and it was fun. Something you can talk about for years. They did an awesome job - clearly have this stuff down pat. She was guessing things people had in their pockets. They definitely have methods, verbal cues, etc but I don't care. . Just sit back and enjoy the entertainment!

PS - don't bother paying the extra 10 bucks for the front row. The audience is only 40-50 people in maybe 5-6 rows. They pick on people from all the rows equally.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank kmanshouse

Indianapolis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Most fun I've had!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This show is awesome! I went with my husband and my brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws on March 1, 2014 and we had a blast! Christian and Katalina are so much fun and make a great duo! We laughed all night and couldn't believe how much fun this show was. Christian's humor and Katalina's mind reading abilities are superb! The interaction between the two and the audience really made this show. To be involved in the show is what makes it stand out among other shows. Do not be scared off if you're afraid of being asked on stage because you will WANT to participate. I supper from social anxiety disorder and I was chosen to go on stage. I had no problems with it at all because Christian and Katalina's performance take your full attention. You don't have time to feel self conscious! It's a very intimate atmosphere because the audience is so small. I would recommend this show to everyone! Even though I believe you have to be over 18 to go to the show it is not inappropriate at all. There is no swearing at all from the performers. Can't say the same for the audience! Most comedians now a days feel the need to swear every other word in their performance but Christian and Katalina rely solely on their abilities and talent. It's well worth the money. Don't miss!

1 Thank m0m24girls
Indianapolis
“Good, clean fun!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Went with family and had a FANTASTIC time! Intimate setting with around 60 people where we witnessed Mind Blowing, Brain Melting acts of wonder. Great audience interaction and participation. Completely exceeded all of my expectations and would highly recommend for a date night or family outing.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Unique Show”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Never thought I'd say I liked a "Magic" show... but I did. When my group of 20 something girls walked in, we were nervous when it appeared the average age was that of our parents, but once it got going we quickly forgot. Christian did a great job of getting everyone involved, especially when it felt that he really read the crowd and was able to call on people who wanted to be picked on. The show included a great mix of comedy and illusions (magic) that were neither cheesy nor obvious... making for a very funny evening. Only suggestion I have is to grab a drink in the lobby and bring it up with you since their is nothing for purchase up there.

1 Thank ModernDensa
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A great show”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Took my fiance here for his birthday. It's hard to be a tourist in my own town sometimes so I was pleasantly surprised to find something like this offered downtown. The tricks and humor seemed a little silly at first but if you are open to anything and get into the show then you will really enjoy it. By the end I was definitely confused on how they did some of the tricks!! Performed in a nice intimate setting, they did a great job engaging everyone in the crowd.

Visited November 2013