“Indy Mind Tripping”
Review of Mind Tripping Show

Mind Tripping Show
More attraction details
Owner description: National Touring performers Christian & Katalina are at the Hilton with a funny, surprising, interactive, and intimate, interactive theatrical show called Mind Tripping: A Comedy with a Psychological Twist. Christian & Katalina, the #1 Husband & Wife Comedy Mind Reading Act, take audiences on a series of mind-bending adventures that is pure fun. The show is a psychological thriller that blurs the lines between fantasy and reality. Think Candid Camera meets the Twilight Zone. Perfect for teenagers and older. Shows are Friday and Saturday nights. Some Sunday Matinees.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“Indy Mind Tripping”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Christian and Katalina did an incredible job with this performance. The venue was great because the audience wasn't too big, allowing for a closer and more personal experience. Almost everyone in the audience was incorporated into the show at one point or another, whether it was as the butt of a joke (all funny and harmless), or to go and be a volunteer in the front. The tricks that the two performed were amazing and definitely mind tripping, I would go back again in a heartbeat. There was a lot of comedy involved as well and the 13 year old age restriction is fitting. Nothing was inappropriate or dirty but adult humor and references were definitely made, all in good fun. This comes absolutely recommended if you're in Indianapolis for a night or two!

Richmond, Indiana
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Evening”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I did enjoy the show very much. Time went by quickly and I was surprised when they stated 90 minutes was up! We checked in early and ended up in the 2nd row which was great. Parking is free, which is a plus. We attending on a very busy weekend for downtown Indy and had no trouble getting around or finding a parking spot in the Hilton garage. Do be aware there is some aromatherapy fragrance in the showroom which some may be allergic to. I would be interested in seeing the show again but wouldn't want it to be the same performance the 2nd time around.

Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely fantastic!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We brought our four kids (ages 13-21) to the Mind Tripping Show for my son's 21st birthday celebration. It was by far one of the most enjoyable evenings we have ever spent! I cannot recommend the show highly enough. You will alternate between extreme laughter and bewilderment as to how they did it. Some TRULY mind blowing moments. A great, great evening, and a bargain. Do yourselves a favor and try to get front row seats. One of the best things to do in Indy!

1 Thank Gerry_Todd
Naperville, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

A previous poster mentioned she thought you had to be 18 to enter the show. Not true. I brought my 16 year old twin boys. I don't believe there is an age restriction, but I think 15+ is probably the guideline. I agree the volunteering is the way to go. I was part of one of the "acts" and it was fun. Something you can talk about for years. They did an awesome job - clearly have this stuff down pat. She was guessing things people had in their pockets. They definitely have methods, verbal cues, etc but I don't care. . Just sit back and enjoy the entertainment!

PS - don't bother paying the extra 10 bucks for the front row. The audience is only 40-50 people in maybe 5-6 rows. They pick on people from all the rows equally.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank kmanshouse
Indianapolis
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Most fun I've had!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This show is awesome! I went with my husband and my brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws on March 1, 2014 and we had a blast! Christian and Katalina are so much fun and make a great duo! We laughed all night and couldn't believe how much fun this show was. Christian's humor and Katalina's mind reading abilities are superb! The interaction between the two and the audience really made this show. To be involved in the show is what makes it stand out among other shows. Do not be scared off if you're afraid of being asked on stage because you will WANT to participate. I supper from social anxiety disorder and I was chosen to go on stage. I had no problems with it at all because Christian and Katalina's performance take your full attention. You don't have time to feel self conscious! It's a very intimate atmosphere because the audience is so small. I would recommend this show to everyone! Even though I believe you have to be over 18 to go to the show it is not inappropriate at all. There is no swearing at all from the performers. Can't say the same for the audience! Most comedians now a days feel the need to swear every other word in their performance but Christian and Katalina rely solely on their abilities and talent. It's well worth the money. Don't miss!

1 Thank m0m24girls