“A pleasant discovery!”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #281 of 2,355 Restaurants in Indianapolis
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Has a different address in indianapolis. After 3 weeks on the road from California covering over 8 states, this was best dinner yet. Inreciewednthe wrong roadhouse on my trip advisor apple app on my I pad. I wanted to make sure the one on Michigan avenue got the credit..really nice folks
Bridgetown, Barbados
“A pleasant discovery!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

It's not often you find a new chain that really ticks all the boxes. But in Texas Roadhouse I have to take my hat off to whoever is responsible for it! We had a great meal (twice) in a lively, friendly and very pleasant atmosphere. The prices are reasonable, the food hot, tasty, always cooked to perfection and real value for money. To add to my pleasure they had some great wines available also. I wish there were more of these in the parts of the USA I visit!!

• Visited July 2014

“Good meal”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

It is typical for this chain which I think is very good. One of us had the 6oz sirloin, Caesar salad and sweet potato. The streak ess choked a perfect medium. The other fried catfish, rice and sweet potato. Everything was great. Our server, Coden, was the best. Very nice and attentive. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

New Brighton, Minnesota
“dont miss one”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The service OMG - the entire staff at this restaurant was amazing. I felt like they really appreciated my business. The food was very good and very well priced. I have been to the location in MN right after it opened and have not been back due to the dancing which caused service to be slow. Not the case at this location. I am going to give ours a try once we are back in town.

Visited July 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Frequent customers and always good!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband loves this restaurant so we always go on his birthday and other special occassions throughout the year. I can say that the service and food is always consistently excellent!

• Visited July 2014
Albion, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Drinks were good size for the right price. Food great. Service was entertaining and full of energy. environment was really clean.

Visited June 2014