“A GREAT STAY AGAIN”

Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers
Ranked #78 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 August 2012

Again, another great stay in Fishers Indiana at the Staybride. Look for Charles,Gary,Ed, Andy, Pam and you have the best in customer service and guest relations. Professional service from the names listed above. One over yealous and noisey person, but over look her and enjoy this great hotel that i have for over 10 years with the great service. The manager receptions is not as good as it has been, but one always grill out at this wonderfull hotel and two great restaurants that are close by.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank WorldTraveler19999

Reviewed 17 August 2012

We reserved a Family Fun package which included tickets to the Children's Museum and the Zoo. It was not a bad deal considering the cost of admission to each of those place. Both places are probably less than a half an hour away, so that made it convenient. Hotels in downtown Indianapolis were more expensive and were booked. We stayed on a Thursday and unfortunately it rained all day, so it pretty much put a damper on our plans to go out. Fortunately the pool area was very nice and luckily not crowded at all. We had the whole pool to ourselves all afternoon. My wife enjoyed the Hot Tub while the kids had a blast swimming. I will say there was a little to much chemicals in the pool as I about knocked myself out by running my head right into the wall as I could not see(My fault, but still painful). We did not complain, since I should have been more aware.

We enjoyed a complimentary Dinner and social gathering on Thursday. I guess it is something they offer Tues - Thurs... We were pleasantly surprised. We also enjoyed a complimentary breakfast on Friday morning.
We stayed on the 5th floor and although they had constuction going on all around the floor, we still enjoyed our trip. It would have been nice if they would have mentioned the constuction, but not too much inconvenience. We stayed in room 519. If we had any complaints it was that our A/C leaked on the carpet. We informed the front desk, so hopefully they will correct it for the next visitors.

We will definetly return to this Hotel if we ever pass through Indianapolis. Staff was excellent! We had a very friendly phone message welcoming us to the Hotel from the GM upon arrival.

Room Tip: 2 slow elevators centrally located made up and down trips cumbersome from the 5th floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2012

nice hotel but there was a baseball team and they were running in the halls and front desk did nothing to Stop IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, the hide a way bed the frame broke and I have a sore back. I called the front desk but no one came up Very nice pool but did not use it plenty of parking great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2012

Clean, affordable, great breakfast, good place for families. We had a two bedroom suite, and it was perfect with children. Free wifi. Nice common areas. Did not use pool or Plenty of parking
Check in and out very easy. Staff helpful..

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2012 via mobile

They were more concerned on check in with the phone and seemed less interested when we checked in than making reservations! Room were hot with air on full. Beds uncomfortable! Have to make your in the fridge, but no one mentions that. You can not enjoy yourself they have a tremendous amount of rules and people enforcing them, instead of addressing customer complaints. Just truly a poor experience!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank timothy h
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2012

Dear timothy h,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. I apologize for the difficulties you had experienced at check-in and regret you were not satisfied with the condition of the room you received. Though I would prefer you had a better experience at our hotel, I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you will consider us again on your next travel.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 22 July 2012

My husband and I went for an overnight stay. Once there,we found out there we're youth group age baseball and soccer staying with families. Hotel told us there would be no problem because of they don't tolerate running in halls,etc. we get up to our room and right away in the window is a Disney button with a child's name on it. The area was dirty,too. My hubby and I were tired so we went next door to Cheeseburger Paradise(next review). An hour and half later we returned and kids were running all over in the lobby area,tv area and on our 2nd floor. 30 min later,I decided to go down to get my hubby and I a coke but as soon as I step out of the door I was hit hard in the left shoulder by a rather heavy ball.This was hard enough to knock me back into the wall. I quick looked and there were at least 5 kids (ages approx. 8-12) that looked like they were playing dodge ball. I had to tell (I tried asking the. )to stop while I walked through the hall. Once down stairs I spoke with the hotel clerk about this. She said she was sorry but not sure what she could do b/c security doesn't come on shift till 11pm. We ended up being awake until about midnight when the kids started settling down. Our door and what sounded like all doors on the 2nd floor were pounded on. Then come morning,the knocking and pounding on doors began . We knew it was best to eat in our room,so I went down to get our breakfast . All the adults were sitting in the tv area,while the kids were all reaching and grabbing for food items. (also,in the eve,all adults stayed in the tv area while kids ran the halls. We did make a compliant and filled out a comment card. This time we were told to only come in October because that is when there are less kids. This is the worst visit at Staybridge:(

Room Tip: Call ahead to see what groups will be there.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SisterAnnie
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Okay, so the positives: the breakfast was okay. Conveniently located. Helpful desk staff.

The negatives:
- if you stay in the summer, this hotel is FULL of highschool travel sports teams. They are loud, stay up late, and their chaperones aren't much better. They set off the fire alarm regularly.
- the place itself is pretty late 90s.. My phone never worked my entire stay
- the wifi shuts off if your laptop/iPad screen saver comes on.. No way to save settings

Overall? Spend the extra $15 a night and stay somewhere quieter.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Rachel M
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2012

Dear Rachel M,

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review. I am glad you found our location and breakfast commendable. Please accept my sincerest apology for any inconvenience you experienced with the wifi connection and noise levels at the hotel. Thank you for bringing this into our attention as this is our best resource of improving guest services.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write feedback.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishers
Residence Inn Indianapolis Fishe...
#108 of 186 in Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express Fishers
Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Northeast / Fishers
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel
TownePlace Suites Indianapolis Keystone
Comfort Suites NE Indianapolis-Fishers

Been to Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Fishers? Share your experiences!