I recently stayed at this Fairfield Inn for a second time, this time choosing a king suite. Upon arrival, the check-in process was very smooth and within five minutes I was headed to my room.
The room itself was shaped a little oddly, with not much of a privacy wall between the living and sleeping areas, but the living area was cozy (if not a little overcrowded with furniture). Just between the living area and the bathroom was a mini kitchen area with a coffee pot, microwave, and mini fridge. The fridge seemed to take a while to get items cold, but they were definitely cold after they'd been in overnight. The bedroom was basic: bed, tv, nightstands, overstuffed chair. However, the bed was amazingly comfortable, as always.
The bathroom was very large, with a nice, long vanity with plenty of room to spread things out. The shower had a curved rod, which made it feel larger. The showerhead had great water pressure and I never ran out of hot water.
The only complaint I would have with this room is that the air conditioner was a little bizzare. It seemed no matter how much I adjusted the room temperature up, it would still kick on and run until the room was freezing. I think I spent most of the weekend in a sweatshirt - in August!
I visited the complimentary breakfast area on Saturday morning and found that if you go early, there are plenty of options. There were bagels, yogurt, cereal, toast, and make-them-yourself waffles. Milk, juice, coffee, and tea were also offered.
Overall, I really enjoy staying at this hotel and have made it my hotel of choice for trips to Indy. Being a AAA member gets me really good room rates and the service here is always fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit our newly renovated Guest Room featuring new furniture, new double pillow top mattresses and bedding, 37" Flat Panel TVs with High-Def * At Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis East, we are an award winning hotel which is conveniently located 7 minutes east of Downtown Indianapolis via I-70. The hotel has close proximity to the Indianapolis Convention Center, Lucas Oil Stadium, NCAA Hall of Champions, Conseco Fieldhouse, Indiana State Fairgrounds, Indianapolis Museum of Art (IMA), Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Broad Ripple and Bulter University. We pride ourselves on value and service with room service, free breakfast, a heated indoor pool/whirlpool, fitness center and business library. Additionally, being included in a multi-hotel complex allows us to offer guests access to our full service Marriott, which features newly renovated indoor pool, expanded fitness center and restaurant, which are all on the same campus. Our upscale Fairfield Inn & Suites is ideal for both business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Indianapolis East
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis East Hotel Indianapolis
- Fairfield Inn Indianapolis
- Fairfield Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Fairfield Inn