“Wish I could have rated it higher...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest

Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest
Ranked #69 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Richmond, VA
“Wish I could have rated it higher...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

Stayed here for business. When we first arrived...lots of construction going on outside the property. Check in was speedy & the front desk clerk was pleasant. Lobby was nice. I was put in an accessible room on the 2nd floor. So I had lots of space. Property is very clearly aged. Basic amenities in room. Shower was awesome...hot & great water pressure. It would have been nice to have lotion in the bathroom. Bed was ok. I liked that they had a microwave & fridge in the room. Flat screen TV with lots of channels. Nice selections for breakfast. Downfalls...older property, basic in room amenities, Internet moves at a snail's pace (that sucks when you're staying here for business), walls are thin (you can hear folks in adjoining rooms & all way). I love Marriotts...wish I could have rated this property higher.

Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Jessica H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, 29 October 2012
Thank you for your review of our property. I will take into consideration the idea of lotion in the bath area. We are also in the midst of the beginning of our rennovation, starting with the exterior. By the beginning of Spring, we should be close to completion of our interior too, and would love for you try our facility again.

Jessica

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

My wife and I stayed here for the weekend to attend the Brickyard 400, and sightsee throughout south central Indiana. Arrived on a Friday night, July 27th, stayed til Sunday morning, July 29th.
The room was clean all weekend long, everything within the room worked, tv, a/c, faucets, toilets, etc. No complaints on that at all.
The location is great with I-465 being only about a half mile away, but, far enough that road noise isn't an issue. Restaurants and shopping galore right across the street.
Our only complaint was the service, Friday night was great. The young man found extra blankets for us as our room was very chilly upon arrival, and we were ready to go straight to bed. Saturday morning, the desk attendant was NOT so friendly, in fact, I found her to be somewhat down right rude to my wife when she had a question. Then, the rest of the weekend, the other desk clerks were very courteous, so like I said, it was spotty.
Disregarding the service, we'd definitely stay here again, for the location and value for sure.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Walby
Jessica H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this review, 9 August 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. Your information I will share with our Guest Representatives Agents to continue to train and improve our guest services with for our current and future guests, and for you on your next return to Indianapolis.Our location is great, and we hope you enjoyed your overall experience in Indianapolis. Thank you.
Schaumburg, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

Don't accept room next to pool and fitness room. It had a rancid mildewy smell. The pool was highly chlorinated and irritated our eyes. The sole breakfast worker is a hard worker, but they need to add more help. The bed was comfortable and we had no problem sleeping.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Grantstravels
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. Our sincerest apologies you didn't receive the standard of room you expected upon your arrival. We appreciate the way you informed us during your stay, as after inspecting the room upon your reporting, we located a small plumbing issue that we were able to repair immediately to prevent any guest from receiving the same experience upon their arrival .Thank you.
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2012

The very sweet breakfast lady was always busy making sure everything was replenished. Hotel is next to the exit 23 and has a shopping center across the street. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. Used our electronic devices without any problems. Great place to stay when visiting relatives in Zionsville.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank nilitrips
Naperville, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

This Fairfield Inn is very close to my client's office and is on the outskirts of Indy. Many restaurants and a supermarket located just across the street. This property has been updated with new amenities--a nice workout room and a pool that doesn't have windows looking right into it. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Front desk staff have always been very helpful and kind.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank loimln
Elizabethtown, Kentucky, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

It's been a long time since I was not able to use Internet in a hotel, I was on a business trip and could not even check my email.

The breakfast was not the buffet I was led to believe it was. Overall I will never stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
indianapolis
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

I was planning on getting Surgery at Ortho Indy right next door and called and booked a reservation 3 weeks in advance. Showed up the day of the surgery and they told me they were overbooked and they could set me up at a sister property....20 min away. This hotel is 500 feet from the place I was going to have surgery instead I have to drive 20 min. Very unhappy with the lack of communication.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis Northwest
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis N...
#62 of 178 in Indianapolis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Northwest
BEST WESTERN Country Suites
BEST WESTERN Country Suites
#50 of 178 in Indianapolis
Clarion Inn & Suites Northwest
Clarion Inn & Suites Northwest
#96 of 178 in Indianapolis
Extended Stay America - Indianapolis - West 86th St.
Extended Stay America - Indianap...
#115 of 178 in Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis North - Carmel

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest? Share your experiences!