Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest
US$245
US$159
US$146
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstayed herestay there againfront deskaccessible roomsoccer tournamentthe general managerfirst morningbed and pillowsroom was cleanminute drivea great stayoatmealnice hotelchecking inhot tubhotel is locatedfree breakfast
Reviewed 17 January 2013

Stayed here during Christmas for a week long family visit. The entire staff is very friendly and helpful, and we were impressed with their genuine concern for us as guests. The room was spacious, the lighting was very good. I am normally not a good sleeper in hotels, but the bed and pillows were very comfortable, and it took me one night to get used to it. Breakfast was very good, with a very nice selection, including breakfast sandwiches. Plenty of shopping and restaurants along 86th Street. While not elegant, I would certainly recommend this hotel as an excellent value.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank moprep
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I stay here when I come to work in our Corporate Headquarters. It is close to work and there are several restaurants across the street. It is not fancy, but decent. They are doing some remodeling now but it did not affect my stay. Overall a decent property for what you pay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Calvin D
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Staff was ready to help at any time we needed them, checkin and out was hassel free and quick, shower had good pressure and was great. Easy on and off the freeway to this hotel. The breakfast was avarage for continental breakfast's, hot eggs, sassage, muffins and waffels. They had a nice snack shop in the lobby, the items were higher price than from what you could get at the corner market but were there if you had to have somthing. Clean rooms and well groomed grounds, overall a good place we felt very safe staying here.

The only two con's I had was that the bath towels were scratchy and did not dry you off very well, also the free WiFi was very slow.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank WanderingFarmer
Reviewed 19 September 2012

likes:
pool was a good temp and clean
hottub was hot and clean
elevator location right by pool door
friendly staff
main loby decorated nicee with good table seating

dislikes:
hassle with credit card for corporate travel when checking in
Poor lighting in room
free cookies at desk but had hair on it
breakfast not that good compared to others
my room temp was SO HOT! My AC was horible. They came to fix it but it still didnt work well. I was told if it was stuffy i could open the windows possibly. Mainly my stay was ruined by my uncomfortable temperature. It was unnacceptable.
Ugly hotel decorations in room

Overall: will never stay again

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Stayed here for business. When we first arrived...lots of construction going on outside the property. Check in was speedy & the front desk clerk was pleasant. Lobby was nice. I was put in an accessible room on the 2nd floor. So I had lots of space. Property is very clearly aged. Basic amenities in room. Shower was awesome...hot & great water pressure. It would have been nice to have lotion in the bathroom. Bed was ok. I liked that they had a microwave & fridge in the room. Flat screen TV with lots of channels. Nice selections for breakfast. Downfalls...older property, basic in room amenities, Internet moves at a snail's pace (that sucks when you're staying here for business), walls are thin (you can hear folks in adjoining rooms & all way). I love Marriotts...wish I could have rated this property higher.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Jessica H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Indianapolis Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Thank you for your review of our property. I will take into consideration the idea of lotion in the bath area. We are also in the midst of the beginning of our rennovation, starting with the exterior. By the beginning of Spring, we should be close to completion of our interior too, and would love for you try our facility again.

Jessica